The "btk" Killer

Rate this topic

Guest blondton13

i deal with criminals, and i know there are a difference between Serial Killers and Criminals. I think with Serial Killers........their psyches bend and twist, they see the world as a place that constantly burns...they think they are in Hell. I feel with alot of SK they become that way. There are trigger events or stressors in their young lives that prepares their way into adulthood to act out. Greenriver killer had problems with women due to his mom. His mom would beat him for wetting his bed. She was very dominant over him and he didnt like that. It was until as a adult male he started to kill women. I tend to think that the monent someone is corrupted by a violater, the cycle begins

Guest blondton13
i deal with criminals, and i know there are a difference between Serial Killers and Criminals. I think with Serial Killers........their psyches bend and twist, they see the world as a place that constantly burns...they think they are in Hell.  I feel with alot of SK they become that way.  There are trigger events or stressors in their young lives that prepares their way into adulthood to act out.  Greenriver killer had problems with women due to his mom.  His mom would beat him for wetting his bed.  She was very dominant over him and he didnt like that.  It was until as a adult male he started to kill women.  I tend to think that the monent someone is corrupted by a violater, the cycle begins

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But don't forget there are some that don't fit into this category. They've had nondescript lives up to a point and then something sets them off--Bundy, for instance-no hard childhood, but a major narcissist. Dahlmer-from what I've read he was not abused, but he started killing animals at a young age. I think some of them are born that way-I don't know why, but I think our genetics predetermine some personality disorders. Some people overcome them, some relish them.

Guest blondton13
i have always been a free thinker, always keeping a open mind.....but i have always had a hard time buying that genetics pre-determine criminality or even homosexuality.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess this is just the most logical reasoning to me-I really don't know all of the factors, but from all of the research into brain activity and "nature vs. nurture", I guess these theories just make the most sense. I do believe there are many factors that come into play when the personality and sexuality of an individual are being determined, but I think genetics does contribute greatly. Let's agree to disagree!!! :wtf::yes::rofl:

P.S. Or I'll just spam you to death!!! :wtf::tongue::devil:

I guess this is just the most logical reasoning to me-I really don't know all of the factors, but from all of the research into brain activity and "nature vs. nurture", I guess these theories just make the most sense. I do believe there are many factors that come into play when the personality and sexuality of an individual are being determined, but I think genetics does contribute greatly. Let's agree to disagree!!! :wtf:  :yes:  :rofl:

P.S. Or I'll just spam you to death!!! :wtf:  :tongue:  :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have to agree partially with Blondton 13 on this. I believe one's genetic traits can play a huge factor in one’s predetermine psyche. Factor’s for example > By Polar> Manic Depressant. The human brain can not be defined that easy.

Although there is also several other factors as we know.

:ouro:

:smokin:

i believe Dahmers stressors was from his Dad....it was worse for him when they divorced. Dahmers dad never abused him but he also didnt show any affection or any attention towards him. It was believed Dahmer was raped as a little boy by a neighborhood man. Bundy could of been one of those that had the X-Factor, he killed because he could......deffective brain or mental illness could be the factor for him.

Guest Kelanth

If this is a topic that any of you are truly interested in, I'd like to recommend a couple of books.

Sexual Homicide: Patterns and Motives

&

Inside the Criminal Mind

Sexual Homicide is a textbook, so it's kinda pricy at $39.95 and I don't remember the cost on Inside the Criminal Mind, but I don't think it was as much.

Both very enlightening reads, with Sexual Himicde being more a Law Enforcement bent and Inside more a socialogical look.

Guest blondton13
I remember when spam was canned meat you ate with  a meal...and it

was not spreadable... :rofl:  :tasty:  :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey-I learned from college days that Spam is good with some fried rice and scrambled eggs!! :rofl: