The "btk" Killer

Rate this topic

Guest blondton13

Guest blondton13
It was invented to keep the soldiers of WW2 on their feet and have some protein... it goes with everything... except Jello  :rofl:  :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I remember reading about the history of "Spam" and it's pretty interesting-even how they came up with the name, but I really try not to think about what's in the can when I eat it!! :gaba:

Guest blondton13
Just remember .. if you bite it and it squeals its not cooked enough...  :jumping:  :wtf:  :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OOOhhhh-I bet the vegetarians on this board are cringing right now! Sorry about that guys-us uncouth meat eaters have no manners when it comes to discussing animal tongues and tails mixed in a gelly goo! Yum! :puke::wtf:

OOOhhhh-I bet the vegetarians on this board are cringing right now! Sorry about that guys-us uncouth meat eaters have no manners when it comes to discussing animal tongues and tails mixed in a gelly goo! Yum! :puke:  :wtf:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL.. :devil: .. Ox tail stew is delish btw.. :tasty::ouro:

Guest blondton13
LOL..  :devil: .. Ox tail stew is delish btw..  :tasty:  :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never tried that, but I do like alligator tail! :bigsmile:

in an attempt to bring us back on topic.... I don't think Hannibal Lector ever had fried spam with a nice Merlot?

The thing is.. . there are many more people that were abused the same way as the mass murderers mentioned that managed to live a somewhat normal life than the few that became serial killers. Having a terrible or even tragic childlife does not automatically result in an anti social adulthood. Environment can contribute, but does not guarantee the outcome (no matter how well designed the Skinner box is).

On the other hand, it is difficult for me to accept the idea of a "bad seed" or that mass murderers are just born that way. My world view is based on the concept of free will. The idea that evil is real, and that it tries to corrupt us makes more sense to me - but that is not very scientific is it?

Finally, how do seven year olds get to where they enjoy cutting up animals, setting fires, sexually abusing others and other deviant behaviors? Yes, some are abused or taught these behaviors, but not all are.

Guest blondton13
in an attempt to bring us back on topic.... I don't think Hannibal Lector ever had fried spam with a nice Merlot?

.....Finally, how do seven year olds get to where they enjoy cutting up animals, setting fires, sexually abusing others and other deviant behaviors?  Yes, some are abused or taught these behaviors, but not all are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wonder, too. If you had the answers for that, you'd be a really rich person since no one really does at this point. But I wish there was more data available to make a better informed theory, but until then, I have to believe that biologically something is not operating appropriately and threfore causes deviant behavior. That's all that makes sense to me right now.