Season 1 Guest Stars

Rate this topic

Favorite guest star  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And so did I. "The Judge" is hands down the most memorable antagonist Frank Black faced with the exception of Lucy Butler. A sterling performance from Marshall and to think that he wasn't at all happy or sure about being in the episode at first makes it all the more memorable considering how competent the end result is.

To The Judge! *oink oink*

Eth

• 3 months later...

If any of you are Johnny Depp fans (and I guess if you are female that's all of you) keep you heads up for the The Rum Diary in 2011. I was browsing around yesterday and saw that the film stars Marshall Bell as well as Bill Smitrovich so it's definitely something that I'm keeping an eye out for. I can't quite get a handle on it from the description but considering who's in it I'm giving it a chance all the same.

Eth

Paul Kemp is a freelance journalist who finds himself at a critical turning point in his life while writing for a run-down newspaper in the Caribbean. Paul is challenged on many levels as he tries to carve out a more secure niche for himself amidst a group of lost souls all bent on self-destruction.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...