Jump The Shark

Rate this topic

Strippers Good!  :boody:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm.

"TONIGHT ON FOX! An exotic dancer by day, the underbelly of society lured

into her den. By night, a criminal profiler with an eerie gift going after the very perps she entertained mere hours before! MILLENNIUM STRIPPER!"

Okay, I think I'm too excited about that idea. Heh.

Hmm.

"TONIGHT ON FOX! An exotic dancer by day, the underbelly of society lured

into her den. By night, a criminal profiler with an eerie gift going after the very perps she entertained mere hours before! MILLENNIUM STRIPPER!"

Okay, I think I'm too excited about that idea. Heh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is too funny :fool::clapping: but not far from the truth!! :eyes::wtf:

Guest SouthernCelt
You guys!! :devil:

Welcome to the MillinniuM Cro-magnon forum!! :wtf:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Since I didn't offer anything on this topic, do I get elevated to at least full Homo Sapien level? :grin: :smokin:

Guest blondton13
Since I didn't offer anything on this topic, do I get elevated to at least full Homo Sapien level? :grin:  :smokin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! For now, but you're on probation! :grin:

• 1 month later...
You guys!! 

Welcome to the MillinniuM Cro-magnon forum!!

Since I didn't offer anything on this topic, do I get elevated to at least full Homo Sapien level?

...sorry to be nitpicky, but Cro Magnons were Homo sapiens.

:boody: :boody: :boody: - strippers, plural. I was wondering when this icon'd get any use :grin: :doh:

-nothing :censored:

Guest LadyBlack
But, I'm just a cave man. Your world frightens me.

Tune in next week for another episode of...

UNFROZEN CAVEMAN, er, POSTER? :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hpw about, "Forensic Profiler by day, male stripper by night" with regards to Lance?!! :bigsmile:

It failed becasue there weren't enough MEN getting their kit off, which is the only reason women tune in in the first place - joking, joking, joking.

Seriously speaking, it certainly started as being very cerebral. I put ny hand up and say a great deal of it has me going, "Huh?", but that's fine. It means you can watch episode after episode and get something out of it everytime, hopefully I will watch season three and "get it". Season two seems to be easier to understand, which doesn't mean that it was bad, or less enjoyable, just that the different writing showed itself. Season three just lost me completely with some episodes - the one where Emma meets her twin at the end and shoots her and Frank is off drowning somewhere and then doesn't......what?