Most Scrumptious Female Guest Star.

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Who is the hottest, a selection for every preferance.  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I guess it goes without saying that my selection is Melinda McGraw as Dr. Stoller (The Pest House).

Guest SouthernCelt

I have to go with Missy Crider (not Cridder BTW). Besides being rather pretty, she's a good ole South Carolina gal. :wink: Of course, her role in In Arcadia Ego didn't really encourage any lusting (unless you're really screwed up and deserving of being a Millennium character yourself. :eyes: )

The prettiest, at least facially, was probably Vivian Wu. While Melinda McGraw is rather attractive, I can't get past her frankly bitchy attitude she's seemed to have in most of the roles I've seen her play. Lindsay Crouse is by no means unattractive but she's just never appealed to me. The rest I frankly can't remember well enough to rank on my personal scale. I tried to check IMDb for photos but found only Heather McComb had one there; it didn't really trigger my memory of her in the episode.

While Melinda McGraw is rather attractive, I can't get past her frankly bitchy attitude she's seemed to have in most of the roles I've seen her play. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you're with Mulder in having her shove the harmonic convergence crap?

I agree with your assessment of her roles.

The mark of a fine thespian, no? to play a b**** and still remain, er, lustable. :devil:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I have to go with Missy Crider (not Cridder BTW).  Besides being rather pretty, she's a good ole South Carolina gal. :wink:  Of course, her role in In Arcadia Ego didn't really encourage any lusting (unless you're really screwed up and deserving of being a Millennium character yourself. :eyes: )

The prettiest, at least facially, was probably Vivian Wu.  While Melinda McGraw is rather attractive, I can't get past her frankly bitchy attitude she's seemed to have in most of the roles I've seen her play.  Lindsay Crouse is by no means unattractive but she's just never appealed to me.  The rest I frankly can't remember well enough to rank on my personal scale.  I tried to check IMDb for photos but found only Heather McComb had one there; it didn't really trigger my memory of her in the episode.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, actually I did a cut and paste from the Millennial Abyss, so Cridder is THEIR mistake :tongue: Just kidding :bigsmile: Yes, I did kind of cheat there and saved myself some time using the cut and paste method. I agree, Missy really is pretty facially. I don't remember if I mentioned it, I think I did, but she looked so different in that episode then she did on "The Others", a show that I enjoyed, but that was here and gone in the blink of an eye. She is definitely a looker though. As for Melinda, yeah, I guess she could be perceived as bitchy, but I prefer to think of her as strong and independent. Actually, I liked her a little more in X-files then in Millennium. Lindsay Crouse was kind of added in there for variety and to cover everyones taste on the board, as were a couple of the others. I don't remember where, but they also had a picture on the web of Sarah Strange, who played Maura in Force Majeure. She played the blonde girls roommate, and while her role was small, she ranks high on the list with me. She has also been on some other stuff.

When it said  'scrumptious' I was surprised by some of the choices.  I realize men and women have different views of 'scrumptious' but if 'sex appeal' was the criteria I had to go with Vivian Wu.. a truly exotic and beautiful woman. :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And within scrumptuous/sex appeal, there is a wide range of factors that contribute

to a babe being classifed as a babe. We're not merely cro-magnons. :tongue:

Guest blondton13
When it said  'scrumptious' I was surprised by some of the choices.  I realize men and women have different views of 'scrumptious' but if 'sex appeal' was the criteria I had to go with Vivian Wu.. a truly exotic and beautiful woman. :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep! If I were I a guy (which is a negative since the last time I checked) I'd go for Vivian Wu....innocent but with an aura of sexuality. She looks like you could have a conversation with her about cell biology, but she'd also leave scratch marks down your back in the bedroom! :fool:

Replace 'cell biology' with '19th century French wordsmithing' and I think

I'd have to reconsider my vote!

I couldn't recall her from anything else, so I checked IMDB, and lo and behold,

Miss Wu was in a truly absymal movie, The Guyver, starring Luke Skywalker himself.

Ah, the bad old days of cheesy sci-fi on Cinemax.

And within scrumptuous/sex appeal, there is a wide range of factors that contribute

to a babe being classifed as a babe. We're not merely cro-magnons.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That could become an entire thread :eyes: and I was thinking knuckle dragging neandrothals actually..... :rofl::devil::ouro: