Most Scrumptious Female Guest Star.

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Who is the hottest, a selection for every preferance.  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That could become an entire thread :eyes:  and I was thinking knuckle dragging neandrothals actually.....  :rofl:  :devil:  :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If the thread is in imminent danger of becoming THAT, perhaps it should be dragged, along with knuckles of course, out of this forum. :tongue:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
When it said  'scrumptious' I was surprised by some of the choices.  I realize men and women have different views of 'scrumptious' but if 'sex appeal' was the criteria I had to go with Vivian Wu.. a truly exotic and beautiful woman. :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, all of the choices WERE of women that I find scrumptious.. well, all except the last choice, where I admit that I might have been going a little to far in an attempt to include everyone's possible preference. I am guessing that one of the surprises was Lindsay Crouse as Ardis Cohen (Kingdom Come). I find her to be very beautiful and sexy in a cerebral sort of way, so she fits into my book as scrumptious, but I have to admit, when discussing scrumptiousness, we are dealing with a very wide spectrum of women in my case. Another that might have been a surprise is Cheryl McNamara as Linda Black (Franks Mom) (Midnight of the Century). I was struck by her pure wholesome earthy beauty in the episode that episode, thus, I included her in the group to widen the appeal of the poll to all potential voters. The last one that some might have found surprising would have been Jo Anderson as Claudia Vaughn (Broken World), although she is clearly very beautiful and I don't find her to much of a stretch. Although my vote stands, I do agree with your assessment of vivian Wu.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yep! If I were I a guy (which is a negative since the last time I checked) I'd go for Vivian Wu....innocent but with an aura of sexuality. She looks like you could have a conversation with her about cell biology, but she'd also leave scratch marks down your back in the bedroom! :fool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would wear such scratches like a badge of honor!! :devil:

Guest chrisnu
The Guyver, starring Luke Skywalker himself.

Ah, the bad old days of cheesy sci-fi on Cinemax.

Nowadays, it's just relegated to the Sci-Fi Channel. :)

Melinda McGraw, but this list is seriously missing Sarah-Jane Redmond.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, sorry about that, but as stated in the description, I thought Lucy and Lara would be too obvious, and skew the voting too far out of whack, not to mention that I don't think either of the two are guest stars as much as they are recurring characters. Lets face it, if those two were included, they would probably run the table and render the poll useless. A better poll including those two would be "most scrumptious Millennium female character". My guess is that Lara and Lucy would split 90% of the vote and the stragglers would divy up the rest. I do, however, respect your vote of Melinda. As was stated earlier in the thread, that is the correct answer. LOL, just kidding, there is no right or wrong, just opinion, and all of them are good choices. :jumping:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ugh, they've shown some real turkeys as far as original films go, too.

There was one (last year, I think?) with Nicholas Lea vs. some killer mosquitos, or some other insect-type deal. He wasn't bad in it, but the movie was incredibly piss poor. :fool:

And that goes without saying!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Lisa Vultaggio as Janice Sterling

Season One Episdoe "Dead Letters"

This crazy bird went to my High School...LOL

:devil:

:smokin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, yes, I think I vaguely remember her. Wasn't she a cute brunette with kind of bookwormy but still very good looks?