Most Scrumptious Female Guest Star.

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Who is the hottest, a selection for every preferance.  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Nice work ! Yes

I went to school with her.

I'm special. LOL :smokin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went to high school with former American League Cy Young Award winner Pat Hentgen :boody:. Does that get me any points? :yes: Other than that, I don't really know any famous people, but I did have a brief e-mail exchange with musician Jane Siberry.

I went to high school with former American League Cy Young Award winner Pat Hentgen :boody:. Does that get me any points?  :yes: Other than that, I don't really know any famous people, but I did have a brief e-mail exchange with musician Jane Siberry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went to high school with some dude who played in the NHL. When they were playing, that is. Um, I met Van Halen once. And Ozzie Newsome. That covers my personal famous people quotient. :tongue:

Guest blondton13

I have a letter from Dr. Jeffery McDonald. Does that count? (If you keep up w/famous murder cases, you know who I'm speaking of)

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I went to high school with some dude who played in the NHL. When they were playing, that is. Um, I met Van Halen once. And Ozzie Newsome. That covers my personal famous people quotient.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's an impressive resume. I forgot to mention that I sat next to former Detroit Lions head coach Wayne Fontes in a sauna at Bally's health club a few years back. It was at one of the clubs in a more "well to do" area, but I can get in all the clubs with my membership :bigsmile: Hmm, lets see, I also met local weatherman Jack LeGoff, but I don't think that would get me any points. I think that about covers it.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I have a letter from Dr. Jeffery McDonald. Does that count? (If you keep up w/famous murder cases, you know who I'm speaking of)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, don't know who that is off hand, but if he was the murderer, I will give you some points for that one. If the letter was from a DR. in the murder case, and pertaining directly to the murder itself, I will give you one point. If the letter is not from the murderer or pertaining to the case, there will be no points forthcoming. :tongue::oneeyedwinK

Guest SouthernCelt

I met Paul Stookey and Peter Yarrow (Peter, Paul & Mary) many years ago during their hey-day (late 60s) after a concert at the University of Mississippi. Paul was a hell of a nice guy, even "jammed" with some of us would-be folky types. Peter was polite but aloof and would obviously have rather been somewhere else (it was a bit late at night, maybe he was tired).

Also met and talked with the late comedian Jerry Clower one time. He grew up in my home county and had attended the same school as my father though he was a few years younger than my father.

Guest blondton13
Hmm, don't know who that is off hand, but if he was the murderer, I will give you some points for that one. If the letter was from a DR. in the murder case, and pertaining directly to the murder itself, I will give you one point. If the letter is not from the murderer or pertaining to the case, there will be no points forthcoming.  :tongue:  :oneeyedwinK

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well,give me some points, because he is the murderer(supposedly) of his pregnant wife and two small daughters in Ft. Bragg during the mid-'70's. He was a Green Beret and M.D. that the book "Fatal Vision" by Joe McGuiness is based on. But I personally feel that he was railroaded by numerous factors (and so do many others). This is a very interesting case. There is a rebuttal book called "Fatal Justice" by Joe Bost and Jerry Porter who revealed many of the court documents and info that was supressed by the original prosecutors. This occurred as said in Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg North Carolina. Fred Bost lives in Fayetteville, and I actually called and talked to him on the phone for awhile. Very intelligent man that did vigilant research on this case. This is definitely a "Millenniumistic" case. A few websites you can check out are:

https://www.karisable.com/jmacd.htm

https://www.themacdonaldcase.org

Tell me what you think?!! :yes:

Edited by blondton13

That's an impressive resume. I forgot to mention that I sat next to former Detroit Lions head coach Wayne Fontes in a sauna at Bally's health club a few years back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was always funny to watch Fontes coach. They went into the stands,

grabbed a beer vendor and said, "the team is yours!" :tongue: