Most Scrumptious Female Guest Star.

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Who is the hottest, a selection for every preferance.  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wepwawet

Though strictly not a 'guest' star, I thought the chick who played the D.A in 'The Well-Worn Lock' was definitely scrumptious. Tough and no-nonsense to start with, but she ended up doing the right thing, proving she has a heart as well as brains and looks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

LOL, I see we picked up a vote for the female dog in "Beware Of The Dog". That wouldn't happen to be Ein voting would it? :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I didn't even know she was in there! :wha:

But now that you mention it

:rockon:

Hmmm, if it wasn't Ein, I wonder who it was. Do we have other genetically enhanced data dogs here as well? :eyes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I didn't even know she was in there! :wha:

But now that you mention it

Alright now, a second vote for the female dog??? Now don't try to tell me that wasn't Ein that time. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

PS, no votes for one of my personal favorites, Sarah Strange as Maura from "Force Majuere", also seen frequently on Da Vinci's Inquest? I also see that she was in the movie "White Noise", which gives me even more incentive to rent that one. Oh, and she was a guest star on "Duane Barry" in the X-files. She is starting to make a name for herself. Here is a picture for you to salivate over and to promote votes to get her off the schnide.