Siren

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

.....i could not agree more scott that the amazing number of different viewpoints,and what does,or does not,hit home with other fans is one of the major things about this great show that amazes me to no end. i too LOVE IT! :p !

~se7en :ouro:

It really is amazing, se7en, isn't it?!  In fact, even my own reasons for liking the show have changed over the years!  It really is dynamic, how we all interact or perceive or experience the show.  Brilliant!  Truly brilliant!

......case in point: season-1 used to be my least fav season,now it's in a head to head with S3!  and until after owls/roosters S2 was far and away my favorite!   my favs,and reasons for it have also significantly evolved from my original impression(s).       it is a thing of beauty my friend :smokin:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek

I'm not saying there were no good points to any of those episodes; I just didn't like them nearly as much as I did most of the rest of the season.  If I was choosing some, they'd definitely be it.  It's like "Nostalgia" -- the episode was all right the first time.  Unfortunately for that particular one, though, FX played it OVER and OVER until when it came on, I changed the channel.  And of course, to my chagrin, when I was surveying my XF tapes to see what MM eps I had (I'd tape eps at midnight and occasionally leave them on to tape MM), one of the very few I had was "Nostalgia".  Oh, sweet irony...

My "The Others" episodes are certainly free to anyone who'd like to wheel and deal.  And hey, you're talking to the girl who never had ANY money and really needs it desperately, so I'd even be willing to take cash.  Sure, I love having cool stuff, but if I can't afford to buy CD-Rs in the first place (or food for that matter), it doesn't matter much.  I've actually comtemplated getting rid of most of the stuff I DO have, though that would break my heart.

Laura, are you saying you need a patron like Shakespeare did?

I have most of the Millennium episodes on tape from FX where season 3 is a mix of sources from FX, FOX, and a Canadian station CISA.   But the only second season episode I don't have is the one I have taped over twice- the episode before The Fourth horseman/The Time Is Now two parter.   I just think that episode is the worst Millennium episode ver.  Devils talking over coffeee and dancing devil baby.   I know what they are trying to do with that ep, but I just don't like the episode.   Have a better one.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest Mr. Ected Hostility
I take that back, "Siren" isn't the worst of season two. "A Single Blade of Grass" is. It completely slipped my mind. It's not that "Siren" is horrible, it's just forgetable. "A Single Blade of Grass", is just bad. It was obvious and boring. I think they were still having a hard time trying to establish and figure out what kind of stories they were going to be telling that year. I actually liked "Sense and Anitsense". And I can't believe Selfosphy Pyscho comparing "A Single Blade of Grass" to "Luminary". "Luminary", in my opionion is one of the best hours of television I have ever witnessed.

Mr Ected,

Don't Be Hostile! (get it...) Just kidding  :laugh:  I see what you are saying about the comparison.  Luminary is by far superior to a Single Blade of Grass.  I was only referring to the fact that they each delt with different forms of extreme sprituality.  Luminary is really one of MillenniuM's great episodes.  How'bout we start a thread for that episode?

Ciao,

Scott

Guest Mr. Ected Hostility
I used to have every episode of Millennium of tape until one day, not too long ago I realized I accidently taped over "Luminary". I'm not sure how it happened but now I've got Fox's search for a Playboy bunny instead of "Luminary". My all time favorite episode taped over. A dark day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to have every episode of Millennium of tape until one day, not too long ago I realized I accidently taped over "Luminary". I'm not sure how it happened but now I've got Fox's search for a Playboy bunny instead of "Luminary". My all time favorite episode taped over. A dark day.

.....if all you need is luminary then drop me a PM and i'll mail it to you free-(as long as you reside in the u.s.)-on either dvd-r or vhs.                           cheers! :D

~se7en

I was going to offer the same thing as se7en (except for dvd-r) as I read you post.  Then I read his.  My only condition was that you submit just a story line idea or arc idea for a fan fic story in the fan fic/fan poetry forum.  I would ask for is just a suggested story idea.

But, you got a free Deal with the Se7en!  :laugh:

Enjoy!