Siren

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Mr. Ected Hostility
I did get it free from Se7en, but I'll try to cook up some ideas in the fan/fic section for you, anyway.

• 1 year later...
Guest fledgling666

alright, i agree with the first page, it's hard to figure out how she might have saved frank's life, but i think it's simply the fact that frank now questions whether his involvement in the group is what is causing the bad things to happen in his life or if the group is holding back the tide of evil (from his conversation walking beside laura mean's jeep).

my question is simple- why is frank's ear bleeding in the jeep just before he gets out and sits on the side of the road? it almost looks like real blood from a real injury no one saw before filming the scene, an accident.

I guess since she showed Frank what his life would be without the Group, she saved him by presenting a choice.

It was a weak episode that lacked any payoff, remote explaination or even clues as to why we should get a shoot and a shake about it.

• 4 years later...
Guest Black's Babe

Ummmmmmmmmmm Morgan and Wong...

what exactly was the point of this episode?

Stink...Stank...STUNK!

Edited by Black's Babe