Your Favorite Season of MillenniuM

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Your Favorite Season of MillenniuM  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Cookyman
I chose season 2.  All seasons had their plusses and minuses but despite it's flaws season 2 was the most imaginative season and took Frank Blacks adventures in a whole new direction.   :devil:

Well, at one point it was season 2, then season 3.  Finally, a actually grew to like each season for their own unique and powerful qualities.   I truly single out one as my fav.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite season has fluxuated over the years.  At first it was season 2, then season 3, and later season 1!  Then, I came to a place where I don't favor any one of the season over the other.  The each have their own unique appeal and quality.

Scott

• 1 month later...
Guest Justa Fan

I'd have to say Season Three.  Probably the

least popular with Millennium Fans.

Season Three grabs me because Frank is starting

a new life and dealing with the remains of his old

life.  Also, it's the season with Art Bell in it.  I'm such

a fool for Art Bell's radio show.

:smily_tooth_big:

Guest MSandt
I have to admit that I haven't seen season 1 at all. The first episode I saw was 'Beaware of the Dog'. Since that I have seen them all. Anyways season 2 is clearly better than season 3 - 'Midnight of the Century', 'The Curse of Frank Black', 'The Mikado', 'Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense' - all great episodes - and of course 'The Fourth Horseman' & 'The Time Is Now' - best episodes every of any tv-serie.

Guest PROVO_SIX

Kill me now...but I really wanted to DIVORCE Catherine after her goofy change of heart toward Frank after his unbridled wrath was taken-out on the polaroid killer.  Man...I just couldn't put up with that!  Hey wife!  I just saved your arse from a tortuous death!!! So, season 2 was a bit hard to swallow after that relationship change.

Season 3...it felt too watered down, a real let-down.  1 was quite intriguing...the ONLY show I ever  put on my personal schedule to watch every episode.  2 was great...except for good ole "I hate violence and I hate the Group" Catherine.

Whew...I said it...

:Owls_Ouro_Large: