Your Favorite Season of MillenniuM

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Your Favorite Season of MillenniuM  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I chose for all of the seasons. Just because i'm a huge fan, and they're all unique in they're own way. But if i had to choose, i would choose Season 1. It was the season that got me hooked and made me the fan that i am now. But in contrast with most of the members who voted for season 2, i found season 2 the least interesting. The episodes are not as related to each other as we saw in season 1. Which was an important aspect for me. But the surplus of season 2 was that it brought some humor to the show. It put all the aspects a bit into perspective.

So conclusion: Season 1 ruled, Season 2 fun to watch, Season 3 best of both worlds

• 7 months later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Hey, this is a great thread that needs to be revived. I'm kind of surprised by the strong preference for season two, how few votes there were for season three, and how many were undecided.

• 1 month later...
Guest Moriarty
Hey, this is a great thread that needs to be revived. I'm kind of surprised by the strong preference for season two, how few votes there were for season three, and how many were undecided.

Hi Bliss. Another season 1/season 2 match? :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi Bliss. Another season 1/season 2 match? :oneeyedwinK

Yes, I had always wondered what the results of such a poll would be, and then I found this poll a while back and was surprised by the results. I thought S1 and S2 would be much closer, and I didn't think so many people would say that they liked them all equally. Interesting poll.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest limebunneh

Season 2 does seem to be the most popular by far. I thought it was season 1! I'm not in the majority then!

I'm also surprised by the lack of votes for season 3.

• Elders (Admins)

Well it depends on where you ask. I remember years back, try talking about S3 on the Millennium newsgroup and they'll remove your tongue and mail it to your relatives!

I think many fan agree there are some gems in S3 as well as some real dogs (which could be said of course for all seasons). I love S1 because its pure Millennium and what it was supposed to be, but I also like Morgan and Wong's S2 and they did some incredible episodes. Its all good...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Welcome Ps&C....good to have you aboard....you will find amongst the minions, a vast number of extraordinary ones. This board percolates with the smell of intellectualism and its aroma, gently scented by an undying love for MillenniuM will waft gently over your senses...

Heck, you might even find a few who share your love of S2....LOL....

welcome..

4th Horseman....