Your Favorite Season of MillenniuM

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Your Favorite Season of MillenniuM  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
Guest se7en
I don't think Catherine was Frank's reason to live was really done right in S2 in many regards. Catherine was almost more important after she was dead in S3 than when they were seperated in S2, it seems.

....well,I certainly agree with that 100%. That's how it seemed to me too.

~se7en :ouro:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Season 2, because it has the highest number of good episodes and a sly sense of humour. There's some great episodes in Season 3 but as a whole it suffers from huge shifts in quality. Season 2 took the concepts of the previous season and expanded on them. Season 3 took some concepts from the previous season and completely ignored them, instead of a progression S 3 feels more like a sidestep.

I went with S1.. tho I have yet to see S2 or S3 I have read all the eps and read Lance's comments about the different seasons and I have to agree they should not have changed the Millennium group into some kind of cult thing and left it as it was....people dedicated to finding and stopping the preditors that hunt us.

• Like 1

I went with S1.. tho I have yet to see S2 or S3 I have read all the eps and read Lance's comments about the different seasons and I have to agree they should not have changed the Millennium group into some kind of cult thing and left it as it was....people dedicated to finding and stopping the preditors that hunt us.

I understand what you mean thoroughly. Season 1 is definatly the most "MillenniuMistic" :tongue: (pardon the pun) of the seasons. It is what the series was ment to be. If the poll was "What's the BEST season of Millennium?", I might have chosen season 1. I only chose 2 as my *favorite*, because it speaks the most to me, personaly.

Guest blondton13
I understand what you mean thoroughly. Season 1 is definatly the most "MillenniuMistic"  (pardon the pun) of the seasons. It is what the series was ment to be. If the poll was "What's the BEST season of Millennium?", I might have chosen season 1. I only chose 2 as my *favorite*, because it speaks the most to me, personaly.

I have to say I totally agree with you-Season 1 enthralled me because of its edge and serial killers/profiling happens to be my personal fav topic :grin2: , but season 2 makes me think; it causes me to actually read the bible and contemplate possiblities, and a few episodes even made me cry :cry: (In Arcadia Ego; Midnight of the Century).

YOU ARE GETTING CLOSE TO 3000, YES? :bigsmile: