Tonight on ABC Miracle's 10 pm

Rate this topic

Guest Blue

Dont forget everyone. Come one come all to see a Millennium type show guaranteed not to last, if the exec's have any say.

I am waiting with baited breath. :smokin:

I hope you are wrong about it "garunteed not to last, if the execs have their way..."   :down:   But, thanks for the reminder!  voidprime/David Blackwell had reminded us earlier!  so know one at this board who is so inclinded will miss it...

I saw the show last night and thought it was great! Very Millennium-like. The Catholic undertones were great, so was the score, and Skeet played the role well. I will postpone my watching of CSI Miami, to give this show a shot. I got alot more than I bargained for. This show has real potential, the Group that approached Skeet at the end of the ep reminded me of the Millennium group very much so. I will keep watching. :eyes:

Blue,

Rather than post my thoughts again here, I thought I'd let you know that there is a full swing discussion on this going on the Millenniumistic Television Forum.  It seems like a few people have been missing out on this forum.  Several such shows get discussed there (as well as such movies in the Millenniumistic Movies Forum).

Here is the thread that is already started partly on Miracles.  My response to the Pilot episode of Miracles is there.

Welcome.

Scott