Where, Oh Where Has The Millenium Stuff Gone

Rate this topic

:cry::cry::cry:

need the board's help....

I am looking for ANY millenium memorabila. Thats T-shirts, key chains, coffee mugs, clocks, watches, hats...

I see that on the Millenium collections website that there was at one time paraphenalia from the show..

Old Man, Libby, Frank Black, Gravity Well, or anyone else, any ideas?

greatly appreciated....

They're not ghosts, they're fetches --

souls of those destined to die in the

coming year -- making their way to

church in search of those who will be

their companions.

Guest blondton13

Hey-I'd love to find that stuff as well...searched E-bay quite a few times, but no luck.

I think you're SOL, bud. But good luck!!!! :grin:

Hey-I'd love to find that stuff as well...searched E-bay quite a few times, but no luck.

I think you're SOL, bud. But good luck!!!! :grin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gee thanks LOL :rofl::cry::snore:

all i was able to find on Ebay was the TV Guide issue in 1996 that reviewed the series..

Yeah, ebay is about the only option I can think of. For really hard-to-find music (obviously not applicable here whatsoever) www.gemm.com is a good place.

A tshirt with an image or two from the title sequence would be very cool, though I don't recall ever seeing a Millennium shirt whatsoever. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

• Elders (Admins)

Ebay's your friend. I've picked up loads of Millennium collectibles over the years, books, calendars etc.

My favourite and most treasured are 2 Millennium Cast & Crew Jackets. I have 2 Winter versions (padded), one of which I bought of an ex-Millennium stuntman and extra. The other, my most treasured possession of all was a surprise gift from Sarah-Jane Redmond (Lucy Butler)! She wore this on set when between filming her scenes. I also bought a Summer version (non-padded) but this was sent at my request to David Barry, an ex-member of Staff here. Unfortunately, he has yet to pay me for it or the Millennium Crew Cap.

I also have a Millennium Crew Cap which adorns my computer cave wall.

I paid $80 for the Millennium Caps, $150 for the Millennium jacket (non-fleeced) and $200 for the fleece lined Millennium Jacket.

Ebay's your friend. I've picked up loads of Millennium collectibles over the years, books, calendars etc.

My favourite and most treasured are 2 Millennium Cast & Crew Jackets. I have 2 Winter versions (padded), one of which I bought of an ex-Millennium stuntman and extra. The other, my most treasured pocession of all was a surprise gift from Sarah-Jane Redmond (Lucy Butler)! She wore this on set when between filming her scenes. I also bought a Summer version (non-padded) but this was sent at my request to David Barry, an ex-member of Staff here. Unfortunately, he has yet to pay me for it or the Millennium Crew Cap.

I also have a Millennium Crew Cap which adorns my computer cave wall.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Old Man....you are a tough one...i make a rookie mistake :Gehenna_demon: (still a candidate) by posting a message in the wrong catagory :cry: , something i discovered after i had posted it but didnt know how to move it myself :angryred: , and you jump all over me. Now, i KNOW you are mad at me because you taunt me :gaba: with your above post, oh the horror, the horror :fool: guess the initiation ritual for rookies is steep..LOL.. :grin:

There was also at one time somebody selling Frank Black t-shirts, back in 2003, I think. They had a picture of Frank, and on the back (I think) printed "Fade to Black"... all on a white t-shirt. I couldn't afford one then, and STILL can't :cry: but now I can't even find them on eBay anymore! :down: