Where, Oh Where Has The Millenium Stuff Gone

Rate this topic

There was also at one time somebody selling Frank Black t-shirts, back in 2003, I think.  They had a picture of Frank, and on the back (I think) printed "Fade to Black"... all on a white t-shirt.  I couldn't afford one then, and STILL can't  :cry: but now I can't even find them on eBay anymore! :down:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very cool line.. guess you could make your own if you have a scanner and a printer that prints on transparents... :tasty::ouro:

• Elders (Admins)
Old Man....you are a tough one...i make a rookie mistake :mabiuswoz'ere:  (still a candidate) by posting a message in the wrong catagory :cry: , something i discovered after i had posted it but didnt know how to move it myself :angryred: , and you jump all over me. Now, i KNOW you are mad at me because you taunt me :gaba:  with your above post, oh the horror, the horror :fool: guess the initiation ritual for rookies is steep..LOL.. :grin:

LOL! It does become annoying when people keep posting in the wrong forums but for the last 3 years posts have been moved without anything been said. "Please post in the correct forums!" was jumping all over you?! :doh: Wait until I get my Old Man Staff out. Then you'll know pain! :WhipMeLucysaidFrank:

LOL! It does become annoying when people keep posting in the wrong forums but for the last 3 years posts have been moved without anything been said. "Please post in the correct forums!" was jumping all over you?! :doh: Wait until I get my Old Man Staff out. Then you'll know pain! :WhipMeLucysaidFrank:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:cry:

Old Man...as you know, my complaint was in jest :fool: at least you didn't make me "Go stand by that rock" ala Beware the Dog :eyes: ... I guess i got so excited about posting that i forgot to follow proper procedure....wont happen again...found the Frank doll on Ebay...55.00 and now i am left to wonder why a 46 year old man, father of two, happily married, 26 years with current employer would actually take 55.00 out of the bank to purchase a freaking doll of Frank Black... :wtf::wtf: ...but "THIS IS WHO I AM"...and can't wait :cry: to see how much i have to pay for a hat or other commodity...

"The hood may seem superfluous to you,

Mr. Bardale, but I pronounce formal sentence

to honor what we do and to set it apart from

frying bacon or passing gas."

Yes I couldn't agree more and that's why I didn't order one either!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Old Man...I have just been dashed upon the rocks responding to the sweet haunting voice of that siren known as EBAY. Talk about Lucy Butler being evil, EBAY is definately "The base sum of all evil", worse than anything i ever saw in three years of Millenium.

I saw the Frank Black 10' figure for sale the other day and initially i said no, but as time wore on, it seemed to beckon me, its eyes pleading for me to give it a good home, but i was staunch in my refusal to spend any $$.

Well, maybe i will put in just ONE bid, you know, for fun. :doh: Well, i was the highest bidder for several hours, but then someone had the audacity to up the ante, so i put in A 2nd bid..that was it, i told myself, it will soon be very difficult to justify spending so much money for a DARNED DOLL!! But the war began in earnest, and this started my slow spiralling downward slide into the maddening world of sitting in front of my computer, constantly refreshing the screen to see if i had been outbid. By the time the auction was over, i had won the battle but lost the war. Wound up spending far more than i would have even rationally considered in the beginning. After our talk about such lunacy, i go ahead and jump off the deep end. Perhaps the group can offer some therapy before i go into a "volitile state" like Laura Means... :wtf:

post-1098-1112209899_thumb.jpg

Guest blondton13

The 'ole bidding wars on E-bay...been there, done that! :angry: And you're right, sometimes you end up spending more than you wanted because some primitive "mine, all mine" instinct kicks in and you just have to win that one of a kind Lord of the Rings stamp set that is worth about 7 bucks and you end up paying $50.00 for!!! (Yeah, I did that! So!???) :wtf::smokin:

The 'ole bidding wars on E-bay...been there, done that! :angry: And you're right, sometimes you end up spending more than you wanted because some primitive "mine, all mine" instinct kicks in and you just have to win that one of a kind Lord of the Rings stamp set that is worth about 7 bucks and you end up paying $50.00  for!!! (Yeah, I did that! So!???) :wtf:  :smokin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya... tell me about it.. thats how I ended up with 5 millennium scripts.. :eyes::ouro:

Heeheehee.... Congradulations on your new best friend, 4 HorseMen!  :Congrats:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Raven Wolf...thank you. And you could not be more prophetic because once my wife finds out how much i spent, my ONLY friend WILL be the Frank Black doll :cry:

a little of this :arguing: and a little of :cry: and all will be fine..

thanks to Blondton13 and Walkabout for your experiences as well...sounds like we all have had our fun....