Where, Oh Where Has The Millenium Stuff Gone

Rate this topic

Congratulations on your winning bid! :fool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Old Man.. - it really takes a one of a kind show to make a grown man sit up all hours of the night, red-eyed, bidding on a doll!!!!. I dont know really what i am going to do with it, trade you for the hat on your mantle? :gaba:

saw "Lost" for the first time last night, what a treat to see Terry O'Quinn again in a somewhat similar, but more highly strung role.

I

Thanks Old Man.. - it really takes a one of a kind show to make a grown man sit up all hours of the night, red-eyed, bidding on a doll!!!!. I dont know really what i am going to do with it, trade you for the hat on your mantle?  :gaba:

saw "Lost" for the first time last night, what a treat to see Terry O'Quinn again in a somewhat similar, but more highly strung role.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its NOT a doll.. its an ACTION FIGURE.. :grin: :rofl::tasty:

Ya.. perfect roll for Terry .. millenniumystic fits him! :clapping::ouro:

Its NOT a doll.. its an ACTION FIGURE..  :grin:  :rofl:  :tasty:

Ya.. perfect roll for Terry .. millenniumystic fits him! :clapping:  :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whew! :eyes: - you are so right...it is an action figure, i just have to remember that when i explain to people why the doll, err sorry, :doh: action figure is sitting on the fireplace mantel :bigsmile: ...action figure, got it now..either way, in retrospect, its not what i would call a MATURE decision :fool: - Blondton13, you are so right, where else can you buy something for 50.00 that is worth around 7-10 dollars...but its the sentimental meaning that makes the difference... :angel:

anyway, tried watching Carnivale the other night...i really dont see the parallels between it and Millenium..i am open to suggestions, can anyone explain why it is being compared to MM? There is something about a sexually aggressive bearded lady :angry: that takes away a bit of the interest in the show. In my opinion, there will NEVER be another show that dealt with its subject matter the way MM did.

FYI,

Lance Henriksen is scheduled to take part in Sideshow's Fantacular, a live chat hosted by Sideshow Collectibles on April 1st. Among other things, the Millennium star will be discussing his work on the series, Stephen Spielberg's Into the West, and is sure to comment on the recently released action figure made in his image. "Sideshow would like to invite you to join us in our next live chat on April 1st," the company has announced. "We are expecting Lance Henriksen to join us and discuss his AvP art tiles, The X-Files, Millennium, his newly completed Spielberg project and more! Some of the excitement will include signed Frank Black figures, the infamous Doors of Indecision, Web Mistress Giveaways, and a live web cam showcasing new product debuted at Toy Fair." The live chat begins at 6:00am PST and will continue all day with Henriksen's online visit scheduled for 1:00pm. Visit Sideshow Collectibles for further details or to participate in the chat.

Just thought you guys would like to know...TIWWA...Mark.

post-1098-1112321201_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest Sixpence

Well, I believe that Fox never commercially released any consumer-oriented products for sale (such as hats, T-shirts and decals with the Ouro. I just sent an email to one of Fox's product line companies (of 20th Century) telling them to wake up Ruppurt Murdock, and tell him he's missing out on $100,000's if not in the million dollar range. With the DVDs on the market now, Fox has revived the interest of those fans like myself (who has never even heard of a syndicated release of the series) as well as bring in new fans. MAYBE if FOX received a multitude of emails or other enquires, the company would give it a go. If not, maybe they will sell us the marketing rights.

Sixpence

:ouro: