My Order Came In

Rate this topic

Guest LucyButler2000
BEER---> Yes! This is a very good DVD and the interview was very interesting. I might just get the TV series one day.

BELCH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

October this year and you will have your wish :)

• 3 months later...
Guest Kolchak
I use to have this on tape, but it looks even better on DVD and the Dan Curtis interviews are great.  This is a must have

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree this is a must have and the quality is very good for a 30 year old made for TV movie. This was the first time I had seen Night Strangler. It was great!. I think I liked it even more than Night Stalker.

I was a little disappointed at the lack of special features though. The interviews as you mention are very good, but they are also very short. I would have loved some audio commentary or cast interviews. I guess I just wanted more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kolchak
I use to have this on tape, but it looks even better on DVD and the Dan Curtis interviews are great.  This is a must have

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amazon has a listing for a new collection of short stories entitled; Kolchak The Night Stalker Chronicles. It has 26 new original short stories. It's 320 pages and can be pre-ordered for around $19. It is scheduled to ship in October of 2005.