Melinda Mcgraw

Rate this topic

• 1 year later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
She is now in a new project, a comedy that will appear on ABC called Neighbors....she will have a lead role.

Sorry for the late response, but I am beginning to expand my range on the Millennium web page, and just noticed this post. I see that this was posted a year ago, but I will keep my eyes open for this show. I also see that Melinda has done a good deal of TV work recently, but not in anything that I watch on a regular basis.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
hey if you like Melinda heres her link:

https://www.melindamcgraw.org/index.html

i guess her show Neighbors never panned out, oh well

Ya know, I really can't figure something out. I don't know if it is the hair, makeup, lighting and/or a combination of factors, but I have noticed that in recent photos, such as in "The Practice" Melinda looks nothing like she did in her days of "X-files" and MM. I don't watch any of the shows she has been on lately, but even if I had seen her, I don't think I would have recognized her. She seemed to be headed for great things, but she has kind of floated around doing a little bit here and a little bit there. No worse than her X-files and MM days I guess, but I thought she would emerge as a household name, and she hasn't.