Terry O'Quinn Spotted In Miami Vice!

Rate this topic

The Old Man

Guest naossano

I don't remember where i picked this one, but even the film seems very old.

Is anyone have somes pictures of him in Cimino's Heaven Gate

• Elders (Admins)

Well I got the stills done quickly but its taken me ages to do an actual video clip as the encoder kept giving me a 5kb file. The scene is 2 minutes in length and Terry is very much the part as always, whether you like Vice or not. Its currently a 15.3MB download, so I'll see about making it smaller.

My god, I just worked out Terry would have been aged 32 years during the scene, younger than me!

The Miami Vice episode was originally aired 7 December 1984 (Season 1, Episode 10) and was called Give a Little, Take a Little.

Full details at IMDB.

Meanwhile, here's the stills of Terry as sleazy lawyer Richard Cain.

(By the way, please don't quote this post with all the images, it means an Elder has to edit your post to remove the copies. Thanks!)

post-1-1208433038_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208433046_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208433053_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208433060_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208433069_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208433075_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208433084_thumb.jpg

post-1-1208433100_thumb.jpg

How young does our Terry look?

I actually think the man is much like a fine wine, he has matured superbly. As 'Locke' he looks the best he has ever looked and the man is clearly in tip-top condition. My family are huge Losties and my Mother came round whilst I was watching a Millennium episode and was stunned to see a younger looking 'Locke' on the TV..."oooh doesn't he look much better now" she said. I only hope I look half as good as he does when I reach his age.

Smiles,

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Yes he sure does look good in Lost! I think he looks fantastic as John Locke and as you say, he's never seemed in better shape.

I'm really made up for the guy, especially after reading that interview with him in Sky Guide last year when he talked about being at rock bottom before getting the part on Lost. He said went from almost losing his home to getting the role of a lifetime, that we all know he has always deserved. Well done Terry - you da man! :clapping:

How young does our Terry look?

I actually think the man is much like a fine wine, he has matured superbly. As 'Locke' he looks the best he has ever looked and the man is clearly in tip-top condition. My family are huge Losties and my Mother came round whilst I was watching a Millennium episode and was stunned to see a younger looking 'Locke' on the TV..."oooh doesn't he look much better now" she said. I only hope I look half as good as he does when I reach his age.

Smiles,

Eth

Some men just get better with age... *wink*

I guess some men do though I am having more 'looking like crap' days than I used to. My hairline is moving in the wrong direction and gravity isn't being kind, I guess that's life :)

I didn't see Terry's comments in the 'Sky Magazine' Graham as we don't always get it for some reason but I'm stunned. I didn't know the poor man had hit hard times. I have never seen a single show that Terry has been in where he has not totally stolen it. The man is acting Royalty to me and it's incomprehensible that he should have encountered a downturn in his career. Thankfully Locke arrived anyway and can I just say that he is producing the finest work of his career. As Lost is known for killing off its principle characters John Locke is one of those you cannot imagine being without, his character is the cornerstone of Lost and that man was so deserving of the Emmy he received for his work. I read a charming piece about the 'Lost Symphony' which was an elaborate staging of the Lost soundtrack to moving images and Terry was chosen to narrate it and as composer Giacchino stated he chose Terry to narrate it as 'Locke' is 'Lost'.

I absolutely salute the man and am so happy he is the evident star of one of the most successful shows in the world.

You deserve it Terry!

Best wishes,

Eth

post-1185-1208483740_thumb.jpg