New Forum!

Rate this topic

Come join in discussion at the new forum "L is for Lance" under the Two Severed Thumbs sub-catagory (which is under the Selfosophy: The Power of Positive Negation catagory).  "Discuss and review the films and TV shows of Lance Henriksen's perplexing, interesting, and entertaining career..."

(Old Man, fear not, the other new catagory/sub-catagories are comming... the time is near...)

Cheers,

Scott

And another fan and member inspired change...

The L is for Lance Forum now states:

"Discuss and review the films and TV shows of Lance Henriksen's perplexing, interesting, and entertaining career.  Also discuss trivia and other information related to Lance Henriksen..."

Enjoy!

P is for Psycho

:rofl:

Yeah! Can you imagine!   :laugh:

Somehow, I don't think he'd be lining up to do fan fiction, anyway.   :D   I bet he could write a good MLM story though.

Hey, could you imagine if he came here and went all Saturday Night Live-Shatner style on us!   :rofl:

"It was just a tv show, god's sake!  There's no Millennium Group!  And all you film majors who think your going to be the next Chris Carter, or Morgan & Wong, or Frank Spotnitz - get real will ya! ..."

[he goes on and on for a while]

"... And for chris'sake!  Stop reading the Bible, will ya!  It's just a book!..."

:rofl:

Scott

who now must surely compose and send that email as soon as he can!

A little mistake folks.  I got some wires crossed here with film titles and film jacket covers.

The intended name for the new forum is "Profile for Lance."

Appologies.  :bigsmile: