Trivia

Rate this topic

Guest Omega

Anyone know how tall LH is? I only ask because Katherine sometimes seems to tower above him, even wearing flat shoes, and also his comment in 'Antibody' about wishing to be a little taller.

Okay, I am a fairly good web-snoop and I am stumped!  Didn realized this was such a well guarded secret.  So all I have left to do is present another little question of my own.

Can anyone guess what I was inspired by when I entitled this forum?

Scott (Selfosophy Psycho)

• 1 month later...
Guest byzantine
Hey guess what?  I was just rewatching "Walkabout" and at one point the guy who was behind all those clinical trials for Proloft is taking notes from the video tape.  He is taking notes about David Marx (Frank) and the camera shows what he's writing.  He listed David Marx as 49 years old, 175 lbs. and his height as 5' 1-something.  Too bad but the right edge of the paper was cut off so I couldn't tell if it said 10" or 11".  But now we know he is under 6' anyway.  Hope this helps!

Guest Omega

Checked "Walkabout" and using freezeframe and flicking between wide & standard saw that it said 5ft 11in. BUT

it also stated in another scene (where Frank is reading his record) that the birthdate is 21 July 1947 (making him 49) in 1996 but L.H.'s actual d.o.b. is 5 May 1940.

If they are inaccurate about date of birth and age, I would not rely too much on the info about height or weight either.  :glare:

• 6 months later...
Guest Xircuits

I am a large fan of Lance Henriksen and I'm on one of the many Lance fan lists. I heard from people who have seen the man in person guess his height to be about 5feet 8-9 inches.

You can't trust everything in the movies because I believe I once read that Michael J. Fox had his female co-star walk through a ditch while filming so that he would look taller. Sarah Michelle Gellar wore high heels while her fellow female co-stars wore tennis shoes to make her look taller.

This is all pretty much guess work.

....in S2's "midnight of the century" his real-life was birth-year was used,which is 1940.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
You can't trust everything in the movies because I believe I once read that Michael J. Fox had his female co-star walk through a ditch while filming so that he would look taller.

I've heard this, but not about Michael J. Fox.  It was some old movie star who was a big-shot, and rather than have him put on elevator shoes since he was the star, he moaned and groaned and threatened and so they dug a ditch all the way down a sidewalk so that he wouldn't look so short.  I don't remember who it was right now, but it was in an older movie, not a Michael J. Fox one.

Okay, OT, I know.  Anyway... on topic, Terry O'Quinn is 6'1", if that helps anyone judge.  And Peter Outerbridge (Barry Baldwin) is 5'10".

I've heard this, but not about Michael J. Fox.  It was some old movie star who was a big-shot, and rather than have him put on elevator shoes since he was the star, he moaned and groaned and threatened and so they dug a ditch all the way down a sidewalk so that he wouldn't look so short.  I don't remember who it was right now, but it was in an older movie, not a Michael J. Fox one.

Okay, OT, I know.  Anyway... on topic, Terry O'Quinn is 6'1", if that helps anyone judge.  And Peter Outerbridge (Barry Baldwin) is 5'10".

.........ahhh,maybe "Alan Ladd"??

~se7en :ouro: