"the Time Is Now"

Rate this topic

i was curious why at the end of the second part of "the time is now" with the exception of the obvious reason being megan gallagher wanting to leave the show, why did Laurs Means not put 2 injections of the antidote to the marburg virus in the envelope she left at the cabin? thoughts, reasons, anyone? thanks

i was curious why at the end of the second part of "the time is now" with the exception of the obvious reason being megan gallagher wanting to leave the show, why did Laurs Means not put 2 injections of the antidote to the marburg virus in the envelope she left at the cabin?  thoughts, reasons, anyone? thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Members were only given antedote for themselves, not family members.

Guest lonegungrrly1121
i was curious why at the end of the second part of "the time is now" with the exception of the obvious reason being megan gallagher wanting to leave the show, why did Laurs Means not put 2 injections of the antidote to the marburg virus in the envelope she left at the cabin?  thoughts, reasons, anyone? thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i didnt think megan gallagher wanted to leave... im sure she said on the making of season 2 that she thought the writers are making a big mistake cutting her from the show...

but yeah. i think the time is now is one of the best episodes ever. i cried soo much :cry:

lara means didnt take the antidote because she knew what that future had in store for her because she became a full memebr of the millennium group. waht a darling... saving my frank :grouphug:

i didnt think megan gallagher wanted to leave... im sure she said on the making of season 2 that she thought the writers are making a big mistake cutting her from the show...

but yeah. i think the time is now is one of the best episodes ever. i cried soo much  :cry:

lara means didnt take the antidote because she knew what that future had in store for her because she became a full memebr of the millennium group. waht a darling... saving my frank  :grouphug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh, so the extra antidote was hers? ok that makes sense now, thanks, i thought she had somehow smuggled an extra from group hq or whereever she got that one..thanks

Guest lonegungrrly1121
oh, so the extra antidote was hers? ok that makes sense now, thanks, i thought she had somehow smuggled an extra from group hq or whereever she got that one..thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, she (presumably) died to save our franky!! :frank_black:

what an angel :angel2:

yeah, she (presumably) died to save our franky!!   :frank_black:

what an angel :angel2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IMHO, Laura Mean's sacrifice was out of affection for a man she seemed to have an "initial soft breeze turn into a hurricane" attraction to. But the one thing forgotten in that episode is that only 77 people died in the "outbreak". Was she one of them? There was never any indication as to what happened to her, only that we were left with an image of someone going thru a Carlos Castaneda moment.

obviously, in giving Frank the syringe, she ASSUMED that she was going to become infected. And she also knew that giving Frank her syringe would still leave him one shy of protecting his whole family. With the foreknowledge (Midnight of the Century) that Jordan saw things similar to what she saw, Laura's true intent was clear in WHO should get the vaccine, thus driving the final nail, if you will, into the coffin of Catherine's character, and thus guaranteeing the success of the group in the future with Jordan...

And also, no mention was made of what happened to Peter's family either...man, too many question left unanswered...

post-1098-1115253582.jpg

IMHO, Laura Mean's sacrifice was out of affection for a man she seemed to have an "initial soft breeze turn into a hurricane" attraction to. But the one thing forgotten in that episode is that only 77 people died in the "outbreak". Was she one of them? There was never any indication as to what happened to her, only that we were left with an image of someone going thru a Carlos Castaneda moment.

obviously, in giving Frank the syringe, she ASSUMED that she was going to become infected. And she also knew that giving Frank her syringe would still leave him one shy of protecting his whole family. With the foreknowledge (Midnight of the Century) that Jordan saw things similar to what she saw, Laura's true intent was clear in WHO should get the vaccine, thus driving the final nail, if you will, into the coffin of Catherine's character, and thus guaranteeing the success of the group in the future with Jordan...

And also, no mention was made of what happened to Peter's family either...man, too many question left unanswered...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think laura was sent to an asylum, shows frank sitting with her but its before he leaves for the mountains so who knows and yeah, i had forgotten about that, watt's family seemed fine so obviously some people were protected, of course watts was a made man so he could probably get as much as he wanted, lots of unanswered questions, you are correct about that, good to hear from you horseman, take care