Kolchak the Night Stalker

Rate this topic

Guest canadian girl

Wow! I loved this show as a little kid. It's interesting that Chris Carter found it inspirational re MilleniuM.

I guess once you're a fan of that genre, you're a fan forever. I've always been attracted to that kind of show/movie/book whatever.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LucyButler2000

I'll tell ya, for its time (1974?) the series was pretty cheesy, but then again, they didn't have the best budget, stories, and a 1000 and one hangups.

All in all...

I would love to have seen a remake of "Chopper" done with TODAYS CGI ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MMawagen

I finally got to browsing an episode guide. The episode is Legacy of Terror. Apparently it involves removing 5 hearts to appease a feather covered Aztec god. Hey, from the air date it appears that I was 4 years old at the time of this partially muddled memory and a big feathered creature looks like a big chicken I guess...LOL. why the heck was a 4 year old kid watching this show...??

do not recall any heart eating chickens in the show, sorry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll tell ya, for its time (1974?)  the series was pretty cheesy, but then again, they didn't have the best budget, stories, and a 1000 and one hangups.

All in all...

I would love to have seen a remake of "Chopper" done with TODAYS CGI ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe the whole point was that it was cheesy, goofy and not to be taken seriously .. thats what made it so great.. that and Darrin McGavin. :rofl::tasty::ouro:

Stuart Townsend has been casted to play Carl Kolchak, and Gabrielle Union will be playing Perri Reed one of the reporters he works with. Looks like it will be ready Sept. 05

i only remember Stuart in the movie Queen of the Damned, i guess he will lose his irish accent for the role. Boy am i anxious to see this

Guest arcanamundi
Stuart Townsend has been casted to play Carl Kolchak, and Gabrielle Union will be playing Perri Reed one of the reporters he works with.  Looks like it will be ready Sept. 05

i only remember Stuart in the movie Queen of the Damned, i guess he will lose his irish accent for the role.  Boy am i anxious to see this

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stuart Townshend also played Dorian Gray in 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen'.