Lots Of Mistakes Mm Dvd's

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

Guest Frank L.

Not that I want to complain (I'm very happy to own the MM DVD's), but there are lots of mistakes in the booklets that come with the DVD's. Especially in the S2 booklet. This seems to happen a lot, because my X-Files DVD's also have a lot of errors. Even on the cover! I pay enough money for the boxsets, and it would be great if they made them without errors...

Has anyone else noticed these errors?

P.S. I have the Region 2 DVD set, Dutch/French version.

Guest lonegungrrly1121

the only thing i noticed was that they miscounted the epiodes included :doh: but im not very observant lol

Guest Frank L.

Nothing really big, but just small mistakes.

In the booklet: sometimes they use CAPITALS for the names of the writers, sometimes not.

Season 1

- Sometimes it's "Convenant", sometimes "Covenant" without the "n".

Season 2

- Chip JohannessEn: the big "E".

- The Forth Horseman instead of "Fourth", on the next page it's spelled correctly.

On the backcover of The X-Files Season 8:

- "Via Neganiva" instead of "Via Negativa".

But, like I said, I just noticed it. I'm not complaining. I'm very happy to be able to watch the series! :bigsmile:

Guest Sanitarium

I'd be happy just to get a booklet at all. The R1 releases have none. But yeah, spelling mistakes are just laziness and are unacceptable really.

• Elders (Admins)

I didn't realise you didn't get the booklets with R1, bummer! :cry:

I recall advising Fox in the UK that there was a mistake on the rear cover of the promotional release of S1 with the total no. of episodes - they checked, came back and confirmed hoping to fix it for future reprints. The booklet errors are not good for such a large company and long awaited release!

• 3 months later...
Guest Zdenius

ive got the german version and the booklet its fully in german and even the episode names :eyes: so theyre completely different from the originals so i cant check for mistakes, but iam a record collector and mistakes usually piss me out but sometimes theyre fine if youre a collector...

what pissed me off was comparing the engish original with czech translation and i found a lot of mistakes they did translating it..

Booklet? What booklet?? :cry:

I got the Chinese version of The X Files season 8 a while back, and was disturbed to see how many spelling errors, etc., there was on the cover.

(just got the Asian version in an attempt to pad my X Files DVD collection. Selfosophy Psycho gave me his copys of seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, and 7....and that's all I've got...excpet for this Chinese season 8)

Guest Zdenius

i watched X Files as a young child, i think of them as a very childish episodes now, also the zombies in their MILLENNIUM episode were quite weird... but never mind.

about the booklet-brochure.. ive got it with Millennium 3 DVD box. it wasnt released in USA with it? theres 2 pages for each CD with some pics and informations and 2 pages about whole DVD set... hmmm

I thought its normal and its available with each version :alien2: