Lots Of Mistakes Mm Dvd's

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

You should see the DVD sleeve for disc 3 on the season 3 set (on the Region 1 North Amrica set which I have been watching this week along with LOST Season 1)- They get the wrong character name on the description for Collateral Damage. they say Swan's daughter is kidnapped when it should read Watt's daughter is kidnapped. Who is this Swan guy? I never heard of him.

Guest betweenthelines

Yikes, that's quite a list of typos. Mistakes like that are irritating, especially because they can be taken care of quite easily.

disc 3 on the season 3 set (on the Region 1 North Amrica set which I have been watching this week along with LOST Season 1)- They get the wrong character name on the description for Collateral Damage. they say Swan's daughter is kidnapped when it should read Watt's daughter is kidnapped. Who is this Swan guy? I never heard of him.

Out of curiosity, where do you live? I ask only because the Region 1 DVDs don't come out until September 6th, so I was wondering how you were able to get them earlier.

• Elders (Moderators)
You should see the DVD sleeve for disc 3  on the season 3 set (on the Region 1 North Amrica set which I have been watching this week along with LOST Season 1)-  They get the wrong character name on the description for Collateral Damage.  they say Swan's daughter is kidnapped when it should read Watt's daughter is kidnapped.  Who is this Swan guy?  I never heard of him.

You know, I find it quite extraordinary that Fox (or whoever) go to the lengths of providing British English subtitles for an American TV show, but can't do some very basic proofreading on the written materials. As a Brit, I probably wouldn't even notice American spellings, but typos would drive me nuts!

Swan is the name of the kidnapper, played by James Marsters of "Buffy" fame.

• 1 month later...
Guest Zdenius

i watched the S2 now. Millennium is the best what can ever be recorded.

Ive got the german editions, its so funny listening to it in german, its just horrible exactly. the sound is very strange when you play it. it just dont match the atmosphere on the screen. :embarassed: iam watching all the episosed in english, and love everythin. but czech dubbing was the best over all. what job they did dubbin Millennium... shame that its included on the DVD.

whe you look to the booklet with german titles of episosed, its just laugh. Mikado is called "Mord im Internet" (Murder on the internet)... and the list goes on :kickin:

mistakes i found> play the intro and you must find out that the MILLENNIUM logo is cutted on the top. just compare it with the origin on the cover and in the intro on your screen you must immediately see a result. i think everyone must have this. what pissed me everytime i play any disc is the DOWNLOADING IS A CRIME long advert and after it another COPYRIGHT warning. i bought the dvd, i dont need to watch this s***! i switch from the episode to menu and it always shows me another WARNING even in english and then deutsch i think!!!! :death:

• Elders (Moderators)

I think it's such a pity that the production values of the show itself are not carried over to the production of the DVDs. I don't think there were as many complaints about the X-Files DVDs, so I guess Fox weren't so eager to spend money on MM DVDs. Perhaps they would have spent more money if they had realised how many people would be buying them.

I also don't like the "copyright theft" notices. One of these days I will be a very bad girl and figure out how to rip the DVDs and make my own DVDs without those notices. :devil: