Season 3 North American Release

Rate this topic

Guest fledgling666

Guest fledgling666

checked a release-date website and they say sept 6th, not mid-june or whatever our last info was.

just relaying what i found.

checked a release-date website and they say sept 6th, not mid-june or whatever our last info was.

just relaying what i found.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, what's up with that---I don't want to wait that long.

Yeah, what's up with that---I don't want to wait that long.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vain68, i agree with you, i dont want to wait either...but console yourself in the richness of the first two seasons...for what has been foretold will soon come to pass, the trilogy approaches completion...REJOICE!!! sayeth fourhorseman...for the time is near!!!!...

hows that for anticipation!!!!...LOL

Till the Last Change...Be Done..

fourhorseman...

post-1098-1117123290_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest 19:19

i'm not sure if anyone has brought this up, but it would be nice of them to put the final episode(the crossover) onto the third season dvd so millennium fans don't have to but a whole season of x-files. i only wanted the first 5 seasons of x-files as i feel they were the only note worthy ones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest zombieromero

Yeah I was glad when I found out the X-files crossover was included, not because I like the episode but because I like to have a complete set.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zdenius

oh iam back again...

i received yesterday my first of 3 DVD sets, Season 3. unbelievable, i nearly heart attack. but really. i cant take these things too seriously, iam a maniac collector :eyes: ...

exceelent. finally saw what happened to Lucy Butler, the Millennium episode of X Files, these fine bonus materials.. i already ordered the second season.

my return to this forum was pretty hard, cos i found out that theres already complwete set of Millennium DVDs and this north america issue has diff. cover, goddamned.

iam only mission on the DVDs some photo galleries or the czech translation. This translation was so superb you cant imagine. they did such great work! even Franks voice is much better (hehe) and especially Peters :wtf:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING THESE DVDS, MILLENNIUM MEANS SO MUCH TO ME