Using A Different Region Based Millennium Set.

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

This will hopefully become a pinned and useful resource for Members who want to order a different Region based version of Millennium in their country and who get it working no problem. For example, you live in Australia (region 4) and have purchased a working Region 1 NTSC Box Set of Millennium.

Please only reply, if you have purchased a different Region Code version of Millennium (any Season) and can verify that it works correctly. Please include the make and model of your DVD Player/Recorder or state if you are using a computer based solution.

Members are reminded that we cannot guarantee the same results and make no claims to this effect. Please remember that you may have a multi-region or region code hacked DVD player, but you may still require a TV that supports a different format, PAL, SECAM, NTSC etc.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ehando

Ok, so my Region 1 DVDs arrived today and I've had no problems (as expected).

Basically my experience with NTSC or region 1 DVDs is so long as you have a region-free player (or region hacked player) and your TV isn't ancient then there won't be a problem.

And I can thoroughly recommend Amazon for international ordering. I had ordered a book and the Millenium series 2 DVDs and received both in excellent condition AND earlier then predicted.