Fabricant Lives On

Rate this topic

guess you all know this, and i admit to being very slow :doh: , but i didn't know that Alex Diakun (Fabricant in Lamentations) played as Greb the demon in "Somehow, Satan got Behind Me"...

I think a better story line for Greb would have been something from Lamentations, since Diakun played both parts..i realize this is a weak post but;

actually Joe M got me fired up, so now i am just randomly posting to get to that magical number of 600..LOL...right on you tail Blondton13... :clapping:

Guest SouthernCelt
guess you all know this, and i admit to being very slow :doh: , but i didn't know that Alex Diakun (Fabricant in Lamentations) played as Greb the demon in "Somehow, Satan got Behind Me"...

I knew the demon looked familiar but had never looked up the casting to discover that fact. Thanks for pointing that out!

I knew the demon looked familiar but had never looked up the casting to discover that fact.  Thanks for pointing that out!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still think that particular vignette should have been about his relationship with Lucy Butler.

And also, in Siren, when the woman is trying to seduce Frank in the hospital room, she twice utters

"Tell me what you want" which is exactly what the dancers said in the pilot episode..dont know if it means anything, but it is interesting to hear the exact same lines repeated in different episodes..not only that but both situations were the same...beautiful women taunting men...etc..

• 5 years later...