Abc's Offical Tv Teaser

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt
Anyone see the season finale of Lost?  Well they showed the Night Stalker teaser for this fall season.  It looks great, i have a feeling it may have X-File look to it.....but thats ok :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, managed to see most of it twice when they reran it Saturday night. Got to tape it to (at least my VCR timed setting seemed to work 'cause I wasn't home when it started).

Also caught the NS teaser. I'm used to Darren McGavin's campy investigative reporter image from the original so the younger, more-modern look of the new lead (name escapes me) will take some getting used to.

Guest arcanamundi
... Also caught the NS teaser.  I'm used to Darren McGavin's campy investigative reporter image from the original so the younger, more-modern look of the new lead (name escapes me) will take some getting used to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unless my eyes deceived me, I believe that was Stuart Townshend. He's Mr. Charlize Theron, and he played Lestat in Queen of the Damned, and Dorian Gray in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

I enjoyed the original NS but hold no expectations for this reincarnation.

Guest Kolchak
Yeah, managed to see most of it twice when they reran it Saturday night.  Got to tape it to (at least my VCR timed setting seemed to work 'cause I wasn't home when it started).

Also caught the NS teaser.  I'm used to Darren McGavin's campy investigative reporter image from the original so the younger, more-modern look of the new lead (name escapes me) will take some getting used to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

https://www.biglight.com/nightstalker/

This site has a pretty good description of the new Night Stalker, as well as a cast list. It also has a link to a Spotnitz blog.

I fear this new version will lack the humor of the original, but I'm still excited to see it. They mention a snake mark on peoples hands, hmmm?