Jordan Episode Guide

Rate this topic

"I can't remember to forget her...."

Memento.

Calling all those wiser than I,

I remember aeons ago finding a spoof/fanfic episode guide for a spin-off MM show centered around Jordan. I distinctly remember it being lighthearted and 'Sabrina-Teenage-Witch-esque' and had Jordan being mentored by Aunt Emma (with big guns) and Aunt Lara (spiritual advisor and such like). Does anyone recall it or have the url? Part of me wonders if it is a false memory the other half is worried I am going a bit James Hollis. Anyone help? Origami palm tree to anyone who can answer....

ethsnafu

post-1185-1117477234.gif

• Elders (Admins)

There's been some topics before on that MadTV segment. MadTV was being archived and released unnoffically on Bit Torrent some time ago, if you could find the episode that contained it, it might be possible to download it from BT.

Many thanks for you help, but alasI don't think it was the 'Simply Millennium' sketch, though now I am aware of it becomes one more uncrossed thing on a long list of Millennium things to google. I tried, regression-therapy-like, to remember some more about it and do recall that I had discovered it on my WAP phone, I was browsing around on an arduous bus journey when I found it. It had the format of a real-deal episode guide for a complete season (episode numbers, obscure Carter-esque titles, cast guide etc.) and had a brief synopsis of each episode: maybe eight or nine well written lines. I recall it being devoid of Frank and centered on Jordan's adolescence and her tutelage from her new mentors Emma and Lara. It had references to 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch', 'Buffy', 'The Craft' (heavily so) and other genre shows/films. I remember there was a male lead, a complex character who Jordan deduced shared her visions but had some Millennium Group tendencies and clues to his involvement, there was hints that Jordan self-harmed and that Lara's and Emma's opposing world views were driving to her seek solace in a possible group member. Beyond that I can't remember much more but was intrigued enough to visit the site more than once. Not than it matters much was just one of those fond memory things.

Thanks for your help all the same.

Till then,

ethsnafupost-1185-1117535406.gif

I know what you are talking about, some did post about it here on the tiwwa board about a year ago, and it was said to have been the replacment for harsh realms or something like that, i asked the person to dig it up and they sent it to me (which i have since lost) it was a hoax anyway it wasnt real or if it was just really bad, the tiwwa member said they found it again on (and dont quote me on this) the internet time machine? some sort of web site that has old web sites cached that no longer exisits. Anyway if I find it on my computer if will upload it here.

-MM

Magnificent! So it wasn't a daydream?

Interesting to note that you realised it was a naff spoof and I was already pre-ordering from Amazon. As they say 'time wipes the tapes clean' so who knows what I really read as opposed to what I think I read (it was a real bugger of a bus journey; school kids with attitude and a man with a 'the end is nigh' banner shoved rampant.) I remember it distinctly because at the time I was drawing a Jordan comic and was comparing artistic merit (Yup! Fully paid up member of uber-nerds-r-us..). I shall try to find it in the Internet Tardis thing and post the results if I manage it.

Till then and thanks for your help,

ethsnafu