What Season And Episode?

Rate this topic

Guest The time is Near

Guest The time is Near

what season and episode are you watching people? :)

i'm on season 3 and i'm watching burrowed time

Guest Gatekeeper

I'm currently watching the season 3 episode "The Sound Of Snow" and still wondering why they didn't use this episode as the season opener.

• 2 months later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Well, I have been on a sabbatical of sorts lately, but I will soon be starting season 3 soon from the first episode. I've been watching some other stuff recently, but I've still gotten my steady diet of ocasional Millennium episodes along the way. As fall approaches, and with the Sept release of season 3 on DVD, Millennium just seems so appropriate, especially when we get into Oct., with Halloween and just the general feel of the season. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the Seattle setting, but it seems like most of the episodes have a fall time feel to them, and of course, all of the new seasons kicked off in early autumn, which makes it feel even more right. Then, as we approach early winter and the Christmas season, there are also some episodes to get us in the spirit, such as Omerta, and obviously "midnight of the Century. Yep, there is a Millennium for every season. :yes:

next Tues i will start Season 3.....pass few months i would watch sparatic epi's like Well Worn Lock.......Pilot........Gehenna.......Luminary

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MillenniumisBliss - great to see you back on the board...you have been missed...there are a few of us who have been rather quiet as well, must be that time of year. I have to say that while i have been waiting for S3, i as well have been viewing other stuff, but i must say that with all the hype surrounding the new Night Stalker series, it has seriously rekindled my interest in the origional series from the 70's. And you are so right about the Seattle environment. One of my most favorite places to visit...family and i just wound up a trip to Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands, of course passing thru Seattle...Wanted to take a 'MillenniuM tour" of places i have seen in the show, but did not have the time...or as the smilies indicate it was a "mutual decision" :arguing: :Gehenna_demon:

Gunslinger - Luminary? just kidding, at first i didn't care for the episode at all, but it has grown on me quite a bit...its nice to see an upbeat (hear that selfosophy psycho?) message...

Joe M - good to see you here as well - you and i are in the same predicament...however, i have been intrigued by "The Pest House" lately....this is while waiting of course for S3 next week...anyone have a take on Pest House? Good, Bad, Ugly?

has anyone noticed the number of dark shows on TV that are about to debut? Night Stalker, Invasion "mommy, you smell different", and now there is another one about creatures in the water, just saw the commercial tonight...

anyway, putting out a call to Ethsnafu...where are you my very dear friend? please let us know you are ok....

Till the Last Change...Be Done..

The Fourth Horseman...

Guest chrisnu

I think that "The Pest House" suffered from too many rewrites. There's some interesting concepts in there, but it's mostly a muddled mess, although still enjoyable. I actually haven't watched an episode in a while, but one that I can come back to at any time and still enjoy is "Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense".

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
MillenniumisBliss - great to see you back on the board...you have been missed...there are a few of us who have been rather quiet as well, must be that time of year. I have to say that while i have been waiting for S3, i as well have been viewing other stuff, but i must say that with all the hype surrounding the new Night Stalker series, it has seriously rekindled my interest in the origional series from the 70's. And you are so right about the Seattle environment. One of my most favorite places to visit...family and i just wound up a trip to Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands, of course passing thru Seattle...Wanted to take a 'MillenniuM tour" of places i have seen in the show, but did not have the time...or as the smilies indicate it was a "mutual decision" :arguing: :mabiuswoz'ere: 

Gunslinger - Luminary? just kidding, at first i didn't care for the episode at all, but it has grown on me quite a bit...its nice to see an upbeat (hear that selfosophy psycho?) message...

Joe M - good to see you here as well - you and i are in the same predicament...however, i have been intrigued by "The Pest House" lately....this is while waiting of course for S3 next week...anyone have a take on Pest House? Good, Bad, Ugly?

has anyone noticed the number of dark shows on TV that are about to debut? Night Stalker, Invasion "mommy, you smell different", and now there is another one about creatures in the water, just saw the commercial tonight...

anyway, putting out a call to Ethsnafu...where are you my very dear friend? please let us know you are ok....

Till the Last Change...Be Done..

The Fourth Horseman...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, it's good to be back. Yes, I guess it's the time of year. I have been sooo busy that I haven't had much time for anything, but not too busy to get my share of what is still to me the best and most original series ever, Millennium of course. For some reason I have been hooked on specific episodes, many of which didn't really strike me as being great episodes the first time around. For example, I watched "Goodbye Charlie" several times over the span of a week or two. For some reason that episode has really grown on me, and I find the character of Steven Kiley to be fascinating and entertaining, while holding to my initial impression that he is kind of creepy. I love his acting and facial expressions, especially when he is taking the calls on the crisis hot line and when he is talking about his "hot Saki (sp?). Also, when they (Frank and Lara) are interrogating him. He just strikes me as a fascinating, complicated and brilliantly written character, not to mention perfectly acted.

As for the Pest House, I loved it and still continue to watch it on occations where I want to relax and unwind, and i'm in the mood for something that is admittedly a tad cheesy. There has been discussion about the murders and characters being cliched, but i think that as deliberate, and is the result of the murders being taken from the dreams of the patients. For me, it's just a fun episode, and actually has a nice plot twist as you begin to find out that it is actually one of the therapists doing the killing. Then, of course, don't get me started on Melinda McGraw :kissypoo: .