:ourohelp, I Need A Image Of Millennium :ouro:

Rate this topic

Guest Rogelio_bm

Guest Rogelio_bm

Hi, please somebody help me...

Look, in my country nobody knows anything about the Millennium series, that's why I come to here for help.

I bought (Amazon) the season 1 and 2 of the Millenium series (zone 1-USA), but the 2nd season had a problem with the DVD covers, they send me 2 covers of the number 6 disc (Somehow, Satan got behind me) and I need the cover of the 4th disc (the disc of the owls). Searching on the internet i found it, but is the cover of the Uk, i want the US version with the front and back image.

Please send me a JPG or something like this...

---

Hola, por favor ayudenme, necesito la portada del disco 4 de millennium, porque amazon me envio dos portadas del disco 6 (Somehow, Satan got behind me).

Creo que la portada del disco 4 tiene que ver con los buhos y los gallos.

En internet encontre una, pero es la portada de la version inglesa, quiero la americana, tanto de la parte frontal como trasera.

Por favor, envienme una imagen JPG o algo por el estilo.

Muchas gracias.... :ouro:

Guest Rogelio_bm
go to www.google.com/images and type in ouroborus.......did i spell that right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, thanks for your help, but the image that I need is the front of the DVD # 4 (the case), no the ouroboros image.

Guest Rogelio_bm
Have a look at:

https://www.cdcovers.cc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, the first thing that I did was that.

I searched in many sites and I can't found nothing, in cdcovers I only can found the DVD image, but I need the front image of the disk #4 (the case).

Thanks for your help...

Hi,

Can I suggest that you return the DVD Box Set back to Amazon and ask for a replacement?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was my suggestion, too. It'd be the same if they put the wrong disk. It's the fault of the seller, not the buyer. I'd raise hell! :devil:

• 1 month later...