By The Numbres: 19

Rate this topic

Guest Snapper

Pick your favorite  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Snapper

Sorry, it's been quite a while again.

Should be close, provided that enough people remember the third season.

Sorry, it's been quite a while again.

Should be close, provided that enough people remember the third season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not even close....PPTD is by far the best of these three on a couple of accounts...

wonderful depiction of the struggle between good and evil, angels and demons that exist (some believe) on an invisible plane amongst our everyday lives...

The 3 attempts (as in the trinity? (father, son, holy ghost) by Pepper to get Frank to "work for him"...starting with just friendly banter, and ending with an obvious threat against his family, the example of further delay being Atkins...

One of the more unsettling moments i found in the episode was the fact that Pepper knew where Frank lived, knew to write Phaestos on the napkin even though he had not seen any evidence, but the kicker was his subtle taunting visit with Frank's family, all the while knowing that Frank would eventually arrive home to find him there, an omnious forewarning that no matter how hard Frank tried to keep evil away from his family, it could reach them at any given moment.

"Fortuitous and timely, our minor conflict of interest has been....resolved"....this after Martin confessed to Bletch's murder...

"I can wait Frank, your situation may not afford you that luxury"....a direct warning to Frank that events were beginning to escalate, and the implied threat was your family is now in grave danger..The murder of Atkins, Frank's main reason for joining the group, was to show that his continued refusal would be costly, that nothing was safe, nothing, not even the most cherised of all things sancrosant, his family, was immune from the evil..

Those are the reasons i found the episode to actually be one of the best of all 3 seasons.

Till the Last Change...Be Done...

The Fourth Horseman...

• 1 month later...
Guest lonegungrrly1121

I cannot stress enough how much I love love LOVE seven and one! It's definately in my top 3 faves of all time. It really tests the strength of Frank and Emma's partnership, and it has such a wonderful, heart warming ending.

Plus, Emma gets buried alive, which is one of the creepiest things in the world IMO, that part is wonderfully acted by Klea Scott, I actually feel chlostrophobic (spelling?) when watching it

PPT&D is also great but for me Seven and one is the best for me

• 1 month later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I went with Powers... no surprise here on the voting. Needless to say. I was not all that thrilled with Anamnesis.

not even close....PPTD is by far the best of these three on a couple of accounts...

wonderful depiction of the struggle between good and evil, angels and demons  that exist (some believe) on an invisible plane amongst our everyday lives...

The 3 attempts (as in the trinity? (father, son, holy ghost) by Pepper to get Frank to "work for him"...starting with just friendly banter, and ending with an obvious threat against his family, the example of further delay being Atkins...

One of the more unsettling moments i found in the episode was the fact that Pepper knew where Frank lived, knew to write Phaestos on the napkin even though he had not seen any evidence, but the kicker was his subtle taunting visit with Frank's family, all the while knowing that Frank would eventually arrive home to find him there, an omnious forewarning that no matter how hard Frank tried to keep evil away from his family, it could reach them at any given moment.

"Fortuitous and timely, our minor conflict of interest has been....resolved"....this after Martin confessed to Bletch's murder...

"I can wait Frank, your situation may not afford you that luxury"....a direct warning  to Frank that events were beginning to escalate, and the implied threat was your family is now in grave danger..The murder of Atkins, Frank's main reason for joining the group, was to show that his continued refusal would be costly, that nothing was safe, nothing, not even the most cherised of all things sancrosant, his family, was immune from the evil..

Those are the reasons i found the episode to actually be one of the best of all 3 seasons.

Till the Last Change...Be Done...

The Fourth Horseman...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said! :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...