Season 3 Artwork

Rate this topic

Guest Demolition Man

Guest Max Fenig
Yes it is Roger "In The Flesh" indeed. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you attending the London Live 8 show? I'm hoping the reunited Floyd tours... in this case, though, I don't think the broken ties have yet been mended, this is just a quick cash-in for the boys.

Also, I haven't seen Season 3, but bad cover art or not, it's not stopping any of us from buying it, is it now?

Guest Demolition Man

Sadly the only way I'm going to get to see the Live 8 show is on TV as I'm in Minnesota out of all places. Yeah, sucks to be me indeed. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kolchak
I must be the only one that like the S3 Region 1 cover! I think its great!

You have to admit the eyes were very disturbing in Saturn Dreaming of Mercury.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure I will take a beating for this, but I like it too. It might even be my favorite of the three. I even like the blue color. I think season 2 was much worse. I'm sure they were just looking for a cover that would make a 19 year old say "cool". Let's face it, they know we are going to buy it no matter what is on the cover. This art is just trying to grab the attention of a casual fan or someone new to the series. If I didn't know what it was, this cover would make me pick it up and at least read the back cover. I agree it isn't the best symbolic representation of season three, but it is eye-catching (sorry about that).

Guest Regan MacNeil

I really like the cover too. Honestly though, they could have put it in a plain cardboard box with "Millennium" stamped on the front and I still would have bought it. Who cares? We BEGGED Fox to release this for a very long time and now they are and it's crystal clear, widescreen, 2.0 surround sound (if I remember correctly), and it comes with a half hour documentary. Millennium was not a very popular show, and now I will be able to own all 67 episodes on DVD, that's all I really care about.

But I do like the cover.

Guest canadian girl

Amen to that, Regan. I just want the DVD set. I don't care a bit what the cover art looks like. Although, some really amazing cover art would add to the allure. :bigsmile:

I can't wait to get Season Three in my hands...........I'm all preordered through Amazon. :clapping::clapping:

• Elders (Admins)

Good point! Who would have thought back when we were all searching for news of a DVD release with bated breath that one day we'd be dissing the cover art! LOL!