Who Wants A Virtual Season 5?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

I'd be interested in seeing a virtual fifth season of Millennium as I thoroughly enjoyed the virtual fourth season. :smokin:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlackJack_2000

this is just me being picky of course, i mean the idea of a 5th season is intriguing, for the most part, because in the technical sense the millennium didn't really start until 2001, but at the same time, can you really drag something as awesome as this show into another virtual season, I like the virtual 4th season because it was able to bring closure to things, and personally i think it was very admirable to do so, and frankly i'm not sure if I'd be all that keen on a fifth season, i mean I'm just wondering, what else is there to tell?

That's a perfectly valid question, and I doubt you're the only one to ask it.

Now that VS5 is off the ground and happening, I can tell you that the directions we're going in with Frank and the characters around him are very different to those we've had before in many ways, while also getting back to the dark roots of the first season. VS5 is going to be about facing your past and for Frank, about realising his responsibilities in many ways, as he faces a new phase of his life.

VS4 may have brought closure on many elements of the Millennium mythology, but we're finding new, unexplored territory every day that's very exciting. I can say with certainty, for better or worse, VS5 will be very different from VS4.

BTW, anyone still interested in joining the VS5 staff should PM me. Right now, we're looking for scriptwriters with a proven record in writing, or at least demonstratable skills in the field.

:bigsmile:

• 3 months later...
Guest The Wicker Man
That's a perfectly valid question, and I doubt you're the only one to ask it.

Now that VS5 is off the ground and happening, I can tell you that the directions we're going in with Frank and the characters around him are very different to those we've had before in many ways, while also getting back to the dark roots of the first season. VS5 is going to be about facing your past and for Frank, about realising his responsibilities in many ways, as he faces a new phase of his life.

VS4 may have brought closure on many elements of the Millennium mythology, but we're finding new, unexplored territory every day that's very exciting. I can say with certainty, for better or worse, VS5 will be very different from VS4.

BTW, anyone still interested in joining the VS5 staff should PM me. Right now, we're looking for scriptwriters with a proven record in writing, or at least demonstratable skills in the field.

:bigsmile:

Has any thing further been discussed about a vs5? If so do we have any idea when it might start?