Who Wants A Virtual Season 5?

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

WikcerMan - work is already underway for the VS5, with ideas, artwork and scripts all being generated. We are also working hard to recruit new team-members, most especially those with confidence in teleplay writing. While a timeframe has not been finalised, I am currently hoping you will see the project come to public fruition and premiere some time in the coming year. Watch out for announcements in the currently empty public forum for VS5.

RavenWolf - if you go surfing throught he private forum I'm sure you'll soon feel more prepared. The more posts we make and new topics we start the better, it will make the project feel more alive. So get posting! Even the slightest bit of spitballing will get all our creative minds going. Don't worry about not having story ideas either -- there is the option to write something from existing outlines already generated and available, so it's easy to get involved.

Joe - I take it you have already tried lowering the privacy settings in your browser? Has this not worked? What do you currently have the slider set to? If this still doesn't work, I'll try my best to help you out, but I have no idea what the problem could be.

• Elders (Admins)

Following a helpful PM from Zeus I've submitted a support ticket relating to the password/cookie issues. If this fails to fix the issue, I'll use the same method as the MA-1 project team use to access their forum, a new forum permission mask for which I will need a list of all VS5 team members in order to update their accounts.

Strangely, Libby and I use a passworded forum which to the best of my knowledge has been okay with the exception of using Internet Explorer from a Company Intranet PC at work, a problem cured by switching to the excellent Firefox browser. Obviously, regardless of whether they have this issue or not, I would not recommend visitors access the Internet with Internet Explorer until version 7 is released and then only if MS remove the dreaded ActiveX facility that allows spyware and malware through its open door as well as the other serious flaws.

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks for all your help. Let me know if you need a list of team-members at any time and I'll compile it for you.

Can folks let us know if they have now gotten past the problems following this new advice?

• 9 months later...
Guest Homer B. Petty

excellent idea for a Vs5. whilst my writing credentials are limited to shopping lists. I can't wait to read read more fan-fic from the true fans of milleniums especially after the sterling work on the alternate season 3!

now I am happy- homer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ZeusFaber

That's very good to hear, Homer, although we like to not think of the project as "fan-fic" in stereotypical terms. Look out for some news coming this Friday the 13th...