Upside Down Cross

Rate this topic

I find that people here are saying that there is a "satanic" element to "Anamnesis" out of doubt or fear.

I applaud Ethsnafu for standing up for Gnostic beliefs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fear? Doubt? sounds like people just expressing different viewpoints. When i started this thread i was bringing an apparent anomaly to light. For whatever reason it was done, it has led to a great discussion. Gnostic or whatever, people are entitled to their beliefs and are free to post as such...ethsnafu is a very dear friend of mine who has led many a discussion and has contributed greatly to TIWWA...but that does not mean that other members viewpoints are any less salient...RavenWolf said it best..."fantastic discussion" LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!!

The Fourth Horseman

Guest Max Fenig
Fear? Doubt? sounds like people just expressing different viewpoints. When i started this thread i was bringing an apparent anomaly to light. For whatever reason it was done, it has led to a great discussion. Gnostic or whatever, people are entitled to their beliefs and are free to post as such...ethsnafu is a very dear friend of mine who has led many a discussion and has contributed greatly to TIWWA...but that does not mean that other members viewpoints are any less salient...RavenWolf said it best..."fantastic discussion" LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!!

The Fourth Horseman

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never said they weren't allowed to express their viewpoints.

I had posted something different right here a couple of minutes ago, but decided to change it. I don't visit this board often enough to keep liability of any arguments I may incite... so let's just say I've made it clear which side of the fence I'm on in this discussion.

Edited by Max Fenig