Missing Coworker

Rate this topic

Guest kath

It isn't in the news yet, but one of my co workers is missing. She was supposed to be at work at 1, and never showed. Now, Even though she doesn't have a cell phone, if she is sick, she calls, if she is going to be late, she calls, if something is going on, she calls.

She had been going out with a guy, and broke it off. So we get calls at work, asking for her, and then the guy hangs up if we say we can't give out that info. every day we would get that call, and yesterday, no call.

Her parents don't know where she is at. which is another thing, she ALLWAYS lets them know where she is going, who she is seeing. all the right things to keep yourself safe.

I used to think that I moved into a nice neighborhood. Last summer there was a rapist that was targeting the town where my mom lives. they caught him, and it turns out he lived across the street from where another one of my co workers lives, a mile from where I live.

They still don't know where she is. The last few days, she has not been feeling well, (an ulcer we think) but even if it was something that put her in the hospital, her parents would have been told. She is 17.

anything could have happened. if something did, she would call. if she couldn't call, then , well, she isn't able to call, and the only reason for that is that something is preventing her from calling. The town is small. everyone knows eachother and in an emergency, you can knock on anyones door to use the phone.

there is a river that runs by where I work, and nothing comes back out after its been there. I don't even want to think that way...

I can't.

but the thoughts are there.

Kath

Please don't be insulted by this, 'cause I have to ask. Is there any chance she could have run away? My niece has done that on more than one occasion--just taken off for undetermined amounts of time--and she lives in a small town too. I hope everything turns out alright. :praying:

I'm sorry, but I have to ask.... Am I confused or what? Why is a 17 year old girl living on her own? Is she unusual, and is somehow already in college? I don't get why a teenager would be alone for something like this to happen in the 1st place!

Has anyone taken the time to report this to the Police?

There is nothing wrong with a healthy head start on looking

for her.... Regardless if she might have run away or met someone new!!!

:smokin:

Guest kath
Has anyone taken the time to report this to the Police?

There is nothing wrong with a healthy head start on looking

for her.... Regardless if she might have run away or met someone new!!!

:smokin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, she didn't run away, and yes, she lives with her parents, they didn't realize she didn't come home the night before from the late shift. they were out themselves and didn't look in on her after they got home. When the got up, (later) they thought she had an early shift at work. She is not the type or has the inclanation to party, its, just not her. She is a good kid who once dated a guy who isn't so good, but she wasn't aware of it when she started to date him- he had everyone fooled...

I don't know much more than that, and I hope to get an update tomorrow.

Kath

Guest kath
Those of us who are the praying type will send one out for her, kath. :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was able to find out just a bit yesterday, I only had a short time to speak with one of the managers, and she said it was a long story but, My coworker is ok- from what I was told she was "detained" by her ex boyfriend.

I really wish there was a way that you could tell what a person is going to be like when you meet them. It would save so much heartbreak.

Kath