First Millennium Experience

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest ZeusFaber

Interesting, I can't find a trend for my preferences.

For 24 it's the first season, and the same for Millennium actually, but with The X-Files it's S3 and S5, and then there's always Babylon 5 S4...

Must just be me then.

As much as I love 24 season one, for me I felt S2 really was awesome; X-Files S2 with Scully's abduction & the strength of it's standalones; Alias S2 for being nigh on perfect television for 22 eps; and of course Millennium S2 for going in a fascinating direction, with wonderful standalones too. And daring to do some comedy, and succeeding!

As I say, though, must just be me. :doh:

Edited by <O>

Guest ZeusFaber

24 S2 is sure is great, I just think S1 has that extra bit of magic. Not because it was the first time, as some people say, but more because it was a very personal plotline for Jack. It's all good stuff though. What did you think of S4?

Love S2 of TXF as well, btw, just not quite top of my favourites list.

Guest zombieromero

Lets just agree that we all have access to some awesome TV that we can rant about until we lose our voices. Seriously, TV viewers have never had it so good, there are some many high quality shows on nowadays.

Lets just agree that we all have access to some awesome TV that we can rant about until we lose our voices. Seriously, TV viewers have never had it so good, there are some many high quality shows on nowadays.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah, of course.  My sentiments exactly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I hate to sound too downbeat here, but it all seened to go downhill when TXF & MM were gone. *sigh*