Milennium Dvd Covers

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest ZeusFaber

You mean the recently repackaged Season Sets in R2, or the new Mythology Collections in R1?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ZeusFaber

Well they still have the same artwork, it has just been colour-corrected slightly. All XF season sets had the same artwork in all regions.

Guest lonegungrrly1121

The thing that kind of bugs me about the MM box sets (R2 at least) is that seasons 1 and 2 are brown and season 3 is blue. bugs the hell out of me when they are on the shelf!

RE The X files, yeah thats what I mean. The colours are really cool on the new release and they are small like the MillenniuM box sets. I like them :bigsmile: I think i'm gunna collect them all. of course, it's pointless if you have the original DVD's because there is nothing new in them, the just look cool

post-1156-1121872433_thumb.jpg

Guest zombieromero

I got those repackaged x-files when they came out because you could send off for a collectors box to put them in. I got it buts its rubbish, its just a carboard box with a timeline on it and in order to fit all 9 seasons in it, you have to remove them from their outer boxes!

:ouro:

Guest zombieromero

Yeah its stupid but I just put 8 of them in and keep the one I'm watching on top. I aint about to throw away nine boxes!

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Yeah its stupid but I just put 8 of them in and keep the one I'm watching on top. I aint about to throw away nine boxes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very clever idea. There is usually always one hanging about near the TV anyway aint there? lol

Guest ZeusFaber

Personally, I prefer fold-out DigiPacks (used for the original XF releases) rather than M-Lock cases (used for MM R2 and the repackaged XF sets).

I have all the XF seasons in their original form, and that's what I'm happy with.

You may be interested to know that in R2 there will be a "Complete Series Collection" (59 Discs) for TXF due for release this Halloween.