is a view. I want a window where I can

see a tree, or even water. I want to be

in a federal institution, away from

Prentiss - and I want a view. I'll give

good value for it. Campbell could do that

for me, but he won't. You persuade him.

Kobold

"I need a larger room.  One with space.  And windows.  To see the sky."

There are so many similarities between T H E S I L E N C E O F T H E L A M B S, and THE X FILES & MILLENNIUM. But, tonight, this scene really leaped out at me.

Guest lonegungrrly1121

definately. that episode is amazing.. but then again im into DSR lol

and i can also connect many many 'similarities' (or blatant rip offs!) between 'Red Dragon' and 'via Dolorosa' and 'Goodbye to all that'

the killer in both of these stories has a blind girlfriend, uses night vision goggles while killing, breaks into family homes at night, tries to kill his girlfriend but can't... did anyone else notice this? i'm a huge fan of tomas harris, the x files and millennium, and i can see many many similarities between them all!

definately. that episode is amazing.. but then again im into DSR lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL Ditto! :gaba::kissing:

Daemonicus appeared last night on TNT, i taped it due to airing at 3am.  I thought i never sae this epi. before. I did recognize that i have before, cool epi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What time zone are you in, Joe? I went to bed at 3, and that wasn't the one coming on TNT here. It was Essence. (probably a good thing, or I would have been up 'till 4! :eyes::goodnight: )

Oh, so 3 there is 4 here. I didn't know they were running another one that late. That's funny. Makes me wonder if they ran that on purpose, since the other channel had shown "Silence...".

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Oh, so 3 there is 4 here.  I didn't know they were running another one that late.  That's funny.  Makes me wonder if they ran that on purpose, since the other channel had shown "Silence...".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i sense a conspiracy!

post-1156-1120821025_thumb.jpg

Guest lonegungrrly1121
That's an awesome image!  Did you do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i have a tonne of them :bigsmile: i am a huge lecter trilogy fan!! I'll prob post some more when i'm on my own computer later in the week