T H E S I L E N C E O F T H E L A M B S

Rate this topic

Guest lonegungrrly1121
WOO-HOO!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol as promised, turned out i got on my computer quicker than i thought i would!

i made these when i was like 16 so apologies if they are not up to any acceptable standard :fool:

post-1156-1120866313_thumb.jpg

post-1156-1120866349_thumb.jpg

post-1156-1120866421_thumb.jpg

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Lone Gun.... Your work is amazing.... but I think it's better suited for the MM downloads forum... Or the Gallery.

Oh, one more thing.... I'm curious about the 2 links you have embeded in your signature.

https://www.sloganizer.net/en/ and

https://richboy.moonfruit.com/

Just curious....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i think so too, i've put them in my own gallery thingy, to save clogging up the forums any more :bigsmile:

the first web address is where my random slogans come from. that website has had me in stitches for hours, i recomend it to anyone!

the other site is my band's home page. im the drummer. i hit things for aliving :fool: it's technically my site, because i designed it etc. so i thought a link in my signature would be apropriate thanks for the compliements everone btw :grouphug:

Guest Sixpence
yeah i think so too, i've put them in my own gallery thingy, to save clogging up the forums any more :bigsmile:

the first web address is where my random slogans come from.  that website has had me in stitches for hours, i recomend it to anyone!

the other site is my band's home page. im the drummer. i hit things for aliving  :fool: it's technically my site, because i designed it etc. so i thought a link in my signature would be apropriate  thanks for the compliements everone btw  :grouphug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is only so much material available in the English language concerning the so-called SciFi genre. It is not that unusual (as I have noted in a post) to see similar themes in different mediums. It may not even be intentional. The example I noted was 12 Monkeys and Millennium, where both "James" and "Frank" share the bitter-sweet knowledge of past,, present and future simultaneously.

Sixprmence :ouro:

If no one minds, I may be moving some of this discussion to the downloads section, so that other interested people will be able to find this. It's too valuable to get lost here.