Lance Henrisken

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest zombieromero

I have been a huge Lance Henriksen fan for many years since I saw him in Pirahna 2: The Spawning, The Terminator, Aliens, Millennium, etc. I think he has deserved some kind of award on many occasions throughout his career and I regard him as one of the best actors in todays entertainment circle.

Anyone agree/disagree?

BTW: check out a film with Lance in it called "One Point 0" its about a computer hacker, its a thriller type films and Lance is once again top notch.

:ouro:

Guest zombieromero

yeah I stumbled across the movie one point 0 whilst browsing Lance's IMDB page and looking at his filmography. Its a sweet film!

I think Lance Henriksen is an amazing actor. I love his work and I'm drawn to watch it.

My stepson made a comment yesterday which I thought was pretty neat. He way be the only actor to have been killed by the Predator, the ALIEN, the Terminator and with Hellworld coming up, Pinhead.

I find that to be pretty spectacular since I review these movie franchises all to be within the my top 5 franchises.

Maxx

Guest zombieromero
the only actor to have been killed by the Predator, the ALIEN, the Terminator and with Hellworld coming up, Pinhead.

Thats pretty cool!

Nice sig by the way! :clapping:

Guest lonegungrrly1121

not to meantion he got killed by the infamous killers in scream 3... gosh, that guy dont have much luck does he?

Guest zombieromero

Lol he was killed by Van Damme in Hard Target! Grenades down the pants, what a way to go! :grin:

Edited by zombieromero