Lance Henrisken

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Lance absolutely rules! He is always believable in any role he plays. Maybe one day he will get the recognition he deserves.

On a side note, Lance would have made a damn fine immortal in Highlander The Series. There was an actor on the show once --Stephen McHattie--who looked and sounded like him....

mchattie_stephen_02.jpg

hattie.jpg

....and the first thing I thought was "Lance should have had that role".

Wasn't that dude in Beverly Hills Cop 3, the courpup cop?

:ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I'm prety sure that's him. He also had a run on Seinfeld as Elaine's therapist/boyfriend. He's been in a lot of things.

Guest zombieromero

He does look a lot like Lance, maybe they could do a TV movie about 2 brothers seperated at birth and finding each other.

Lance could play Frank a retired FBI criminal profiler and the other guy could play a corrupt cop at wonder world.

LOL just kidding! :grin:

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Any more views on Mr Henriksen?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am joining in very late in the Lance Henriksen club! I only really got into MM March this year (I think) and before that he was 'that dude who was in Millennium (as in the crappy x files episode)' The only other film I own with him in it is Scream 3, which isn't that much of an impressive collection at all is it?

I'm going to definately buy/rent as many as i can get my hands on in coming months.

This guy is amazing, and in such a small time has become one of my all time favourite actors. he's up there with Robert Patrick and Jodie Foster and I've only seen MM and Scream3!

Guest zombieromero

try and watch Pumkinhead and Near Dark they are awesome Lance films.

BTW did you know Lance played the king in the Super Mario Bros film?

Guest lonegungrrly1121
try and watch Pumkinhead and Near Dark they are awesome Lance films.

BTW did you know Lance played the king in the Super Mario Bros film?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I shall definately check them out, thank.

no i didn't! i need that film also!