My First Millennium Wallpaper

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest Moriarty

I just installed this wallpaper on my desktop. Don't know if the creator is still around but I think that you made a fantastic wallpaper. Both my wife an I love it. Thanks!

:Ouroborous_Large:

Edited by Moriarty

• 2 months later...
Guest The Wicker Man

I have not seen a wallpaper of the owl desktop symbol , but I am not the sharpest stick on the computer tree. Could some one offer a link to this or franks desktop theme (welcome frank there are...)

• 1 month later...
Guest Doll
I have not seen a wallpaper of the owl desktop symbol , but I am not the sharpest stick on the computer tree. Could some one offer a link to this or franks desktop theme (welcome frank there are...)

i don't know if you've found it yet but here's a page:

https://www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk/html/md...wall_papers.htm

if u want to know from this forum, click on 'this........we are' it's right under the phrase 'MM message board' on the left top.

then on this page click on 'forums'. lastly there's a listing of catagories on this page, on the left, find & click 'MM wallpaper'.

:fool:

You can also save pages you like in your favorites, tell me if you don't know how. from your favorites it's just two clicks to go where you want - one to open fav's & one on your selection.

heidi

Edited by Doll