Nature Of The Beast

Rate this topic

Guest Sixpence

Guest Sixpence

Right,

Caught like the last half hour of a movie on TV (U.S.) on 7/7/5 on TBS I think. It had Lance playing a character (which I didn't find out until later) as the Hatchet Man. Also had Julia Roberts' brother in it. I really didn't know what the plot was, having just caught the spot near the movie's conclusion, but I thought that Lance was the protagonist with Roberts as some drug addict. The Movie was called:

"The Nature of the Beast" and after the credits rolled, I saw that it was released in 1994 (VERY pre-Millennium!). I won't give away the plot, in case someone wants to see it who has not, but just from the little bit that I saw, I think I will look to see if it is available in some video format (preferably DVD). Anyway, one could clearly see the "base characteristics" that Lance used in many of his character roles, pre and post Millennium. So, HAS anyone else seen this movie, as I had never heard of it before yesterday.

Sixpence out

:ouro:

• 3 weeks later...