What If Chris Carter Hired You?

Rate this topic

all very good answers!! :clapping:

Raven, love your new sig.. :s_thumbup:

I would be the over worked , burnout millennium group cell leader who goes postal and they have to send in Frank to find me... but instead I find him first.. and.. well... :swingin': :WhipMeLucysaidFrank::devil: ..well you get the idea :jumping:

Raven, love your new sig..

It may be temporary. I don't know. "eth-snafo" (spelling??) is having fun making one, and this was a prototype. I just couldn't resist showing what wonderful work he does!!! :clapping:

Well, if THAT's the game, then I get to be Frank's lover while he and Catherine were superated!  :tongue:  :kissypoo:  :gaba:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Our RavenWolf has been a naughty, naughty girl..(paraphrased from Roedekker's quote from St. Sebastian)....i think it would be cool to play a character of a most sinister nature, you know, someone like PM's brother, or Lucy's father, or better yet, play Frank's brother Tom who has given his soul to the dark side, someone like Pepper would be perfect, a bloodline battle between good and evil....