Millennium Memorabilia

Rate this topic

toymall

Was Weeds, The Wild and The Innocent, and Force Majuere ever released as books anywhere. I have the ISBN numbers, but cannot find the actual books anywhere. I have placed orders at Amazon U.K. and WHSmith(who even has pictures of the covers) but both emailed me back and said"books not available" I have scoured the earth for everything Millennium related. Most recently I was able to buy the official Sheet Music for the series at stagepass.com. I don't read music but the art work looked cool. If any one knows of a company that specializes in Millennium Merchandise their site info would be apprciated. Thanks...

The novelizations of "Weeds," "The Wild and the Innocent," and "Force Majeure," despite reaching advanced stages of production, were never published in English.  Although the books were written and ISBN numbers and cover artwork were prepared for them, publisher HarperPrism put a stop to the publication at the last minute.  These works, despite the efforts of their authors and the fans, will disappear into the publishing industry's wasteful void much like "The Official Millennium Companion."  It's an outright shame, but that's the way it is.

(To my knowledge, "Weeds" was actually published in Germany.  I believe it may be possible to find copies of this book in German.)

• 2 weeks later...

The novelizations of "Weeds," "The Wild and the Innocent," and "Force Majeure," despite reaching advanced stages of production, were never published in English.  Although the books were written and ISBN numbers and cover artwork were prepared for them, publisher HarperPrism put a stop to the publication at the last minute.  These works, despite the efforts of their authors and the fans, will disappear into the publishing industry's wasteful void much like "The Official Millennium Companion."  It's an outright shame, but that's the way it is.

(To my knowledge, "Weeds" was actually published in Germany.  I believe it may be possible to find copies of this book in German.)

:ouro:

Hi, I'm new to this board, so let me tell couple things about me first. I'm originally from Poland, and when I was almost 16, I moved to US. I've been a fan of The X Files since I saw the pilot episode. No wonder that I became even the bigger fan of the Millennium right away. While being on summer vacation in 1996 in Cleveland, I saw on the highway a info about the show's beginning. However, it was in Poland that I actually saw it. Believe it or not, even though I've seen probably only about 10 episodes (including: Pilot, Gehenna, Force Majeure, The Thin White Line, Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me, and The Time Is Now), Millennium has become the best show I've ever seen. Still stays until today.

Brian, thanks for posting this, I've always been wondering why they didn't publish Weeds and Official Guide. However, why they actually stopped, the pilot episode and the whole show had one of the highest ranks of popularity for Fox, right?

Black Douglas

P.S.

Brian, Millennial Abyss is awesome! However, is it possible for the calendar for each month to come out sooner, so we can actually enjoy it for the whole month? :down:

:ouro: