This Is Nuts!

Rate this topic

Guest Frank Black

Guest Frank Black

Hi there! As some of you know I collect movie scores on a daily basis. On Millennium section/Mark Snow I have:

Millennium Bootleg

Millenium Season 1 Promo

When I heard about "Best of Millenium" I was thrilled, I mean really thrilled... Until when I used the software and it told me I was in the wrong place of the earth or something.

First of I would never pay for a service like I-tunes in the first place for various reasons. But since it's the only place where someone released "Best of Millenium" I have no choice, or do I?

I have no idea why they haven't released MM in a commercial release, since x-files had 1 official release or 2, this is what I hate about FOX. Buffy and X-files are their no1 favorites. I stopped watching X-files a long time ago, since the quality dropped fast....

Anyways since I can't buy the darn thing im asking if anyone of you in some ways can "share/lend" the score. Before some MR_Im_The_LAW say's a thing, realise Im willing to pay for my favorite show/composer, but the stupid service for some "unknown" reason won't let me. :angryred:

If there was a big release "Millennium Season 1-3 Complete" I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. I have a different view on "Piracy" then some on tiwwa, sometimes it's a good thing sometimes it's a terrible thing. I get angry sometimes when there are some people who think's they know something but the really don't.

Ok this is getting draggy, it's hot like hell here, and it's getting late, im angry,tired not having this score. I love this community, the staff created a wonderful place for us mm fans, try respecting my feelings towards this subject I beg of you :doh::clapping:

• Elders (Admins)

You don't have to pay for iTunes service, just the tracks that you download and that money goes in part to the artist. Also, as frustrating as it is that there are geographical limitations on being able to use their software (and song availabilty once you have the software), its only the same as complaining that not all companies sell their products in every country on the planet. Apart from logistical reasons there are legal and financial reasons too.

Yes it is frustrating, but Fox are more of a pain than Apple for releasing it on iTune only.

Guest Frank Black
You don't have to pay for iTunes service, just the tracks that you download and that money goes in part to the artist. Also, as frustrating as it is that there are geographical limitations on being able to use their software (and song availabilty once you have the software), its only the same as complaining that not all companies sell their products in every country on the planet. Apart from logistical reasons there are legal and financial reasons too.

Yes it is frustrating, but Fox are more of a pain than Apple for releasing it on iTune only.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Geographical limiations", your kidding right? I thought I-tunes was a store for digital data? If they have a server it doesn't matter where it is.

"its only the same as complaining that not all companies sell their products in every country on the planet. Apart from logistical reasons there are legal and financial reasons too."

You can buy evrything you want if it's in a store around the globe (mail order, internet services, ups etc etc) unlessf it's a store on a remote island. I see no reason why I couldn't buy it from USA, no reason at all. Legal resons?

I agree on the fox part, they should have made it a commercial release, lol attach "x-flies sorry x-files" fox woulld make it a commercial one :fool:

Tell me what bitrate do they ship the music in? I hope it's wave or raw, or at least 320@ in mp3..

EDIT: I Realise by rls it on Itunes it will be a LOT cheaper then say a comercial release trough a rec studio, but since I-tunes isn't avaible to evryone.... Maybe im talking for my self :mabiuswoz'ere:

Edited by Frank Black